Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its lets moan like f*** day on NSC

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Thing that pisses me off is the fact the national insurance is catching up with the tax and you still pay stupid money to get your teeth out or fillings etc.:angry:

Pay for this pay for that does it ever bloody end:angry:
If wages rocketed as quick as everything else it wouldn't be a prob,but the whole system is a massive tragedy:angry:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
braders7 said:
got it on the first bounce

and no pub/drinking of any kind for me , just very tired :)

Only joking, mate!

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
berkshire seagull said:
Thing that pisses me off is the fact the national insurance is catching up with the tax and you still pay stupid money to get your teeth out or fillings etc.:angry:

Pay for this pay for that does it ever bloody end:angry:
If wages rocketed as quick as everything else it wouldn't be a prob,but the whole system is a massive tragedy:angry:

I totally agree with you. Petrol will be 4 pounds a gallon soon and don't forget that Mr Brown has got petrol to go up again in a few months so that will be about 4.15 a gallon. Like you say Mr Berkshire, Taxes are going up, everything is going up apart from wages. Unless of cause you're an asylum seeker then everything is FREE!!

Well, Ok, They wouldn't get Petrol free but they get public transport free.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Terrace Dandy said:
I totally agree with you. Petrol will be 4 pounds a gallon soon and don't forget that Mr Brown has got petrol to go up again in a few months so that will be about 4.15 a gallon. Like you say Mr Berkshire, Taxes are going up, everything is going up apart from wages. Unless of cause you're an asylum seeker then everything is FREE!!

Well, Ok, They wouldn't get Petrol free but they get public transport free.
I thought you said that you were going to leave this thread.:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here