Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its lets moan like f*** day on NSC

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Portslade Leisure Centre car park!!

Why do people insist on parking 4wd style straddlying the kurb, blocking the road, by the front entrance - its a bloody nightmare up there on tuesdays!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
small f*cking trolleys , or old people that rip them from your arms without considerment

basic rude people

boy/girl bands :angry:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
braders7 said:
small f*cking trolleys

Didn't know they made them for that! Where can I get one?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bwian said:
Didn't know they made them for that! Where can I get one?
apparently they're made for that reason

customers seem to try to stick them up my arse when they've finished with so

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Peter f**king Andre.

Radio 2 for making his "insania" shite their record of the week:nono:

What the f**k were they thinking of? It is a dreadful f**king noise from a dreadful singer.

:angry: :angry:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
A station comes in brilliantly when you're standing near the radio, but buzzes, drifts and spits every time you move away.

but dont get me started on when have to try on a pair of sunglasses with that stupid little plastic thing in the middle of them.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
People wishing to turn right at juntions who block the middle of the lane not allowing others behind to turn left. Pull over !!!:angry:

People who slow down, THEN indicate!!:angry:

People who try to sell me things on my own doorstep. If I want cheaper gas/electricity I'll research it first. I certainly won't sign up there and then while you wait! :angry:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
dave the gaffer said:
People who block the petrol garage forecourts just so they can get the pump at the correct side of their car.

THEY ARE LONG HOSES!!!!! STRECH THEM OVER YOUR BOOT YOU TOSSERS

quality rant Dave . . .and today seems like a great day to be having a pop :lolol:

BMW drivers . . . .if you really think you own the road, why are the rest of us still on it???

socks are a doddle though :p

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Don't get me started on BMW drivers.

Also men who drive girly girly hairdresser cars? Why???

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Robbie 'Fat dancer from Take That' Williams.

I would love to smash his face in soooo much, he thinks he's all that but really his so called success was created by Gary Barlow who he then chose to slate before sacking the songwriter that wrote all his soo stuff that somehow did well. That worked out for ya didn't it Williams you Port Vale prick? Lots of success since that you've had you f***ing KNOB. Do us all a favour and stay in LA living your fake life in Wesy Hollywood before you fall off the wagon and get back on the sniff and die of an overdose. I'd have f***ing loved it if Liam Gallagher had sparked you out, dickhead. Stay away from the music scene forever or I'll do you some damage you **** especially Glastonbury. You deserve nothing that you have and you know it. To be honest when you die I might even raise a little smirk you worthless TWAT.

Oh yeah and if any of you like him then I hate you too, in fact i think you are ***** if you do, that is without exception.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here