Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its lets moan like f*** day on NSC

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Bloody immigrants, Tony (wank stain) Blair is a deceitful, lying, dictator. Just flecked off with reading how this once proud country is in utter chaos. NHS, Housing, Taxation, The war. Can't take much more, Really have had enough.

I'm immigrating. Selling up and getting out of this country.

RIP England!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Terrace Dandy said:
Bloody immigrants, Tony (wank stain) Blair is a deceitful, lying, dictator. Just flecked off with reading how this once proud country is in utter chaos. NHS, Housing, Taxation, The war. Can't take much more, Really have had enough.

RIP England!
:wave: Goodbye:wave:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Terrace Dandy said:

RIP England!
I think the word you are looking for is EMMIGRATING. If, as you put it you want to immigrate, you will be coming INTO the country. Something you say you want to do the opposite of.
Confused? I know I am.:dunce:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
sams dad said:

Tony Blair says we're cracking down on Terrorists and what does he do? Yes, He lets hundreds of immigrants in without having their passports checked. God knows how many are terrorists.

Your welcome to them all Sams Dad. I'll be in New Zealand living a proper life with their hard working citizens.

Toddle pip

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Maybe you should immigrate, Terrace Dandy. Go to France on a day trip, flush your passport down the toilet, come back and then claim asylum. You would then be guaranteed a house, benefits, and free taxi rides to the DSS office. Worth a try??

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
While on junction 11 here at 2pm earlier i rounded 12 up who jumped out of a lorry.:drink:

The word needed is RESPECT and they certainly don't respect our country just abuse it thats a fact. :smokin: It certainly is r.i.p englanddddddd grrrrrrrrrrr.:p

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Gullet said:
I think the word you are looking for is EMMIGRATING. If, as you put it you want to immigrate, you will be coming INTO the country. Something you say you want to do the opposite of.
Confused? I know I am.:dunce:

Had a few beers. What the heck, you know what I mean.

I'm leaving this thread and not coming back in.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Spicy said:
Maybe you should immigrate, Terrace Dandy. Go to France on a day trip, flush your passport down the toilet, come back and then claim asylum. You would then be guaranteed a house, benefits, and free taxi rides to the DSS office. Worth a try??

I had a similar discussion about this the other day Spicy, I'd be better off. Wouldn't have to pay rent, Council tax, Television fee, Get a nice healthy benefit cheque each week, Get free bus pass, Free milk. Free car insurance as I wouldn't need one because if I got pulled over and they realised I was an immigrant, Then they would just let me carry on with my journey.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
people that are arsewholes to other people who absolute NO reason :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
braders7 said:
people that are arsewholes to other people who absolute NO reason :angry:

WTF do you mean by this statement :shootself

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I went down the council a year ago and said im homeless and need a roof and they basicly told be to get lost :angry:
I said if i was foreign would you then get off your arse and help and then mr security came in and there attitude stank and if it wasn't for that plastic barrier i would have battered his cocky arse all over the place.

The whole system stinks:angry:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Terrace Dandy said:
Had a few beers. What the heck, you know what I mean.

I'm leaving this thread and not coming back in.

The thing is, despite what I said, I actually agree with everything you say.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Beach Hut said:
WTF do you mean by this statement :shootself

Braders means people who are arseholes to other people for no reason - er I think? Or arseholes who are people to other for any reason not:lolol:

Have you been to the pub, braders?

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
berkshire seagull said:
I went down the council a year ago and said im homeless and need a roof and they basicly told be to get lost :angry:
I said if i was foreign would you then get off your arse

The whole system stinks:angry:

Yes you're right.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
I needed a passport picture signed so I phoned my doctor to arrange it, Spoke with the receptionist and was told it would cost 15 pounds. I said pardon, Last time she signed it, It was free, She then said nothing is free anymore and with that coment I said, Yes you are quite right unless your an asylum seeker! She was lost for words.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Spicy said:
Braders means people who are arseholes to other people for no reason - er I think? Or arseholes who are people to other for any reason not:lolol:

Have you been to the pub, braders?
got it on the first bounce

and no pub/drinking of any kind for me , just very tired :)

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Terrace Dandy said:
I had a similar discussion about this the other day Spicy, I'd be better off. Wouldn't have to pay rent, Council tax, Television fee, Get a nice healthy benefit cheque each week, Get free bus pass, Free milk. Free car insurance as I wouldn't need one because if I got pulled over and they realised I was an immigrant, Then they would just let me carry on with my journey.

And if, of course, you were able to bring in a few kids with you (they don't necessarily have to be yours!), you could claim more in benefits, get schools places, NHS cards and child benefit to boot!!

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Terrace Dandy said:
I needed a passport picture signed so I phoned my doctor to arrange it, Spoke with the receptionist and was told it would cost 15 pounds. I said pardon, Last time she signed it, It was free, She then said nothing is free anymore and with that coment I said, Yes you are quite right unless your an asylum seeker! She was lost for words.

Keep going, you're on a roll. I think your views are going to get a lot of support, unlike most of the other stuff you normally write.
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here