Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

its going to be one hell of a tough season

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Got to be the strongest championship ever, can we really compete with the likes of west ham, Birmingham, cardiff etc? With the amex and a few shrewd additions to our squad, its going to be an exciting season.... ..... I hope

D

Deleted member 18477

yes because we play good football. we will win more than lose doing that in my opinion! west ham and birmingham will have their best players leave. its teams like leeds i fear more.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
It's going to be tough, but we can compete financially with a lot of these clubs now. Plus we have Gus. :D ...and Tanno ...and Charlie

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It will be a great league to establish ourselves in. The total gates in the Championship will be amazing!

Sep 1, 2010
I am happy to stay up first and foremost. I have no illusions that we will do anymore than that. Poyet and Bloom are setting the foundations for the future not assembling a revolution

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Some big big clubs in there. We are certainly one of the smallest.

Even Palace who you would say are on a par put it in perspective this week.

Talk of play offs is getting way ahead imo. I'd take survival in the first year back all day long

Going to be f ing great though

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its going to be a very good league next year, I hope that we can add to it as well.

We're going to be the underdogs in most of our games I suspect. Could be a blessing in disguise.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
yes because we play good football. we will win more than lose doing that in my opinion! west ham and birmingham will have their best players leave. its teams like leeds i fear more.

Why will Birminghams players leave? They are in the Europa league?

D

Deleted member 18477

Why will Birminghams players leave? They are in the Europa league?

europa league... hmm most players would prefer to play prem football on a saturday rather than an eastern european team on a thursday night..

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Birmingham will lose all best players, other than fan Craig Gardner.
Blackpool will lose Adam, Vaughan, Taylor-Fletcher & DJCampbell.

But it will be a tough league and was always going to be:

West Ham, Swansea/Reading, Cardiff, Leeds, Forest, Boro .... will fight it out for promotion.

Brighton in the middle somewhere whilst build up squad over a couple of seasons.

Palace, Barnsley, Doncaster, Huddersfield/Peterboro, Watford, Bristol C .... in draining relegation dog fight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here