Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its going to be Dave Kitson isnt it ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'd have thought that if we're dropping to that level, Gus wouldn't bother. Better off concentrating on getting the best out of the players we have and save some of the budget.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Please be talking shit, please be talking shit:

FootieNews2012 ‏@FootieNews20121
Dave Kitson is set to sign for Brighton after walking away from his contract with Pompey #BHAFC #PFC

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone forgiven him for the penalty against Reading when I think it was gary Elphic that was sent off up there( we lost 5-1 I seem to recall and the phrase " Reading sniper" was coined that day)?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If someone with about five followers says it on twitter it must be true.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I have always regarded him as a pretty decent player and would definitely take him over Vokes or Barn Door Billy.

this,is much better than what we had last season

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
The pre Stoke Dave Kitson is much better than we had last season but he hasn't performed for 4 years. Would be a risk but most transfers are I guess.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
get-photo.asp

:lolol: And that's from Portsmouth fans.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Anyone forgiven him for the penalty against Reading when I think it was gary Elphic that was sent off up there( we lost 5-1 I seem to recall and the phrase " Reading sniper" was coined that day)?

I've hated him since that day and will never forgive him. He got Gary sent off by diving and then from that free kick dived in the box for a penalty with our nearest player (Gary Hart I think) about 3 yards away. What a horrible little man I really hope we don't sign him, however feel free to bump this post when he signs, scores 30 next year and wins us the league!!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
If we did sign him, it would be a real moral dilemma. I don't like the idea of disliking one of your own players before he even kicks a ball for you, but this guy is such a monumental tosser (on the pitch, atleast) it would be very difficult to support him. I hope we don't sign him, but the more time drags on and other targets disappear over the horizon, this clumsy oaf but become a more viable option.

People might not agree with me, but I would rather Calvin Andrew back. There was deffinitely something about him. From the moment he threw a defender in the way of a cross to force an own goal which he then claimed as being his own, I knew we had a bit of a player there. Coach him properly, he might have something to offer. He's taller than Kitson, left footed, and probably stronger too. Plus he's never acted like a petulant little child in games against us.

Now, there's a thought.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Gingers always have a chip on their shoulder from being the odd ones out all their lives

Does anyone like a ginger ?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Gingers always have a chip on their shoulder from being the odd ones out all their lives

Does anyone like a ginger ?

I do, mcvities, with a nice cup of tea.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
FootieNews2012 ‏@FootieNews20121
Dave Kitson is set to sign for Brighton after walking away from his contract with Pompey #BHAFC #PFC
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here