Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's been nice knowing you all

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
With the world beginning to end at 6pm, just thought i'd say goodbye!

Off to slip one last one into Mrs Giraffe and then don the saucepan.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Just enough time for a quick wank and a ciggie. Back in a minute, or on the other side (i believe heaven, if there is one, is pretty much ITV, all bright and plasticky and unintellectually thoughtless).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just enough time for a quick wank and a ciggie. Back in a minute, or on the other side (i believe heaven, if there is one, is pretty much ITV, all bright and plasticky and unintellectually thoughtless).

Agree on line 1-also have a bottle of scotch handy and take a few pills-steal a powerful car,set fire to it and drive of beachy head at 100mph

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Is Gus going to heaven or hell....? Don't want to get on the wrong bus.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
isn't it like 11 over here?

besides it's only those going to HEAVEN who will leave this planet , the rest of us will wait until October 27th to go the other way.. if you believe that stuff of course.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
With the world beginning to end at 6pm, just thought i'd say goodbye!

Off to slip one last one into Mrs Giraffe and then don the saucepan.

Thought you were quitting as a mod for a moment there! (before I hovered with my mouse)

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
isn't it like 11 over here?

It's 6pm local time EVERYWHERE. Everything between Continental Europe and New Zealand has already had it. Our only hope is if some customs officer at Dover finds the Rapture hiding in the back of a truck and sends him back to France.

D

Deleted User X18H

Yeah but it will be 2AM won't it! It's based on Pacific time zone. So they are 8 hours behind. It's like Extra's this.

A superinjunction has just arrived at Mod Towers.

Details of what actually happens in two minutes time must NOT be discussed. We are all to carry on as if NOTHING had happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here