Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's been nice knowing you all

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
It's 6pm local time EVERYWHERE. Everything between Continental Europe and New Zealand has already had it. Our only hope is if some customs officer at Dover finds the Rapture hiding in the back of a truck and sends him back to France.

Yeah but it will be 2AM won't it! It's based on Pacific time zone. So they are 8 hours behind. It's like Extra's this.

Eh? Is English not your first language. What part of IT'S 6PM LOCAL TIME EVERYWHERE don't you understand? It's 6pm, not 2am, 6pm. It doesn't matter whether you're in New York, Tokyo, Just off The Drove in Brighton not Hove, or Timbuktoo. It's at 6P-f***ing-M.

D

Deleted User X18H

Eh? Is English not your first language. What part of IT'S 6PM LOCAL TIME EVERYWHERE don't you understand? It's 6pm, not 2am, 6pm. It doesn't matter whether you're in New York, Tokyo, Just off The Drove in Brighton not Hove, or Timbuktoo. It's at 6P-f***ing-M.

Yeah but that would make it 2am our time. Or I am going up not down. Oh hang on...............I think it just means London, Dublin and Faro

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Fataddick. Don't have a go at Timmy. He's "down" here with me, reading out his blog!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So alas the end is neigh, let us sit round a fire and sing sad songs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here