Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's been nice knowing you all

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Eh? Is English not your first language. What part of IT'S 6PM LOCAL TIME EVERYWHERE don't you understand? It's 6pm, not 2am, 6pm. It doesn't matter whether you're in New York, Tokyo, Just off The Drove in Brighton not Hove, or Timbuktoo. It's at 6P-f***ing-M.

I'v just looked out the window its raining and very windy,dark and fqqking miserable if this what heaven is like can I go the other way.

at least it might be warm there

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Eh? Is English not your first language. What part of IT'S 6PM LOCAL TIME EVERYWHERE don't you understand? It's 6pm, not 2am, 6pm. It doesn't matter whether you're in New York, Tokyo, Just off The Drove in Brighton not Hove, or Timbuktoo. It's at 6P-f***ing-M.

Why are you still looking on here? We will not be playing your lot for a while. :D

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yup, i'm now in an episode of loose women with two trannies and that bisto mum. I'd told an amusing story of my time on stage with Russ Abbott and how i failed an audition for Get Me Out Of Here thanks to a rumour unfairly cast about me and Nadia from Big Brother. Biggins, my natural enemy, got through instead. I have strong suspicions that Biggins was the spreader of untrue tidings. I'd actually had it away with the gormless black bloke with the flat-topped head.
I don't like it here. I want to go back to Earth and be mildly disgruntled when things are too warm or too late or the instructions for something are misprinted or too complicated.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Yeah but that would make it 2am our time. Or I am going up not down. Oh hang on...............I think it just means London, Dublin and Faro

For God's sake, it happened here at 6pm (29 minutes ago). It will happen in Iceland in 31 minutes time. It will happen on the East Coast of America in 4 hours 31 minutes time. And so on. You seem to imagine it happens everywhere at the same time. It does NOT. The Pastor was quite clear about the fact it happens at 6pm local time wherever in the world you happen to be.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
For God's sake, it happened here at 6pm (29 minutes ago). It will happen in Iceland in 31 minutes time. It will happen on the East Coast of America in 4 hours 31 minutes time. And so on. You seem to imagine it happens everywhere at the same time. It does NOT. The Pastor was quite clear about the fact it happens at 6pm local time wherever in the world you happen to be.

sorry , I appear to have caused you a problem now

for what it's worth I understand it , so thank you..

D

Deleted User X18H

For God's sake, it happened here at 6pm (29 minutes ago). It will happen in Iceland in 31 minutes time. It will happen on the East Coast of America in 4 hours 31 minutes time. And so on. You seem to imagine it happens everwhere at the same time. It does not. The Pastor was quite clear about the fact it happens at 6pm local time wherever in the world you happen to be.

How does he know where I live?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Bloody hell, I have missed it. Typical...If i fell in a tub of breasts I would come out sucking my thumb!

Phoned a 'carry out' 1/2 hour ago and they still haven't turned up; now I know why!

Can't believe we wasted 1/2 million on Hoskins only for the bleeding World to end!

Just ripped up my Amex season ticket and off to do some looting.

Fully expect the internet to be dead by 7pm so nice knowing you all , byeeeeeee.

TNBA

TTF

D

Deleted User X18H

Now this is a sign. Just as I was explaining to the wife its 6pm everywhere. The door went, it was The LEADER! And whats more Mendoza's in it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Aaarrrgghhhh....the World ended nearly an hour ago and I bloody missed it!

Guess I will have to wait for the repeat run!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shit, I missed the whole thing. This must have been a big deal, why wasn't there more publicity? I was watching the Heineken Cup and it only seemed to effect Northampton.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
We’re still hanging on with baited breath in New York. Although some of the suspense has gone as it appears the main Rapture website was carrying paid advertisements for 25 year mortgages.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Don't want to worry anyone but since 6pm the sun has started to fall.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
The telly just went off and now it's back on again . Maybe the world has only ended in certain parts of the world and our chunk is now zooming off into space surrounded by it's own mini atmosphere .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Now this is a sign. Just as I was explaining to the wife its 6pm everywhere. The door went, it was The LEADER! And whats more Mendoza's in it.

Yes , the prophecy is fulfilled , the appearance of the Messiah (Mendoza) in The Leader means the end of the world is nigh. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here