Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Italy Vs Spain

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot 2021-07-06 225844.png

Well, that's £65 won.

Happy to waive the rest if England reach the final.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Finals don't always go with the favourites though.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the champions will emerge from tomorrow night's SF.

Denmark are playing for something that runs far deeper than simply the glory of winning whilst on the other hand England would have 60k fans in the stadium and seem to be quietly going about things. Yes, I agree Italy are favourites but I certainly don't see them as nailed on for this.

Pure, technical football? Italy win. But if it comes to a physical battle, both Denmark and England would blow Italy away.

IF we get there, I feel more confident against Italy after tonight. Much like after watching the Germans v Hungary. Chinks have appeared. Fingers crossed, but as I say regardless, semis is a successful tourno and Southgate has proved a lot of doubters wrong. Win-win for sheebos England posts on here :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Now I know you are a real England fan, thanks for confirming it.

Pleasure :thumbsup: Remind me if the Argies. No such thing as an England ‘fan’ in my book on a football forum of people from England though :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Try again tomorrow Sheebo
You are usually one of the more balanced posters on here ��

Not said anything I regret or that isn’t true. Won’t be posting on here tomorrow during the game - I’ll be out enjoying the game and the social aspects like normal people do with England games ;) Never post on here during an Albion or England game - way too involved in what’s happening!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
That was a great game. The last penalty was a thing of beauty. Italy will be very difficult to beat if we get through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Not said anything I regret or that isn’t true. Won’t be posting on here tomorrow during the game - I’ll be out enjoying the game and the social aspects like normal people do with England games ;) Never post on here during an Albion or England game - way too involved in what’s happening!

Fair thee well tomorrow sheebo

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't believe some of the muppets on the early posts in this thread calling this a BOREFEST.

One of the games of the tournament IMO. Two top quality teams proper going for it, one of the most open semi-finals I can remember. Absolutely engrossing and a draw was a fair result, but Spains horrors from the spot continued. Felt genuinely sorry for Morata after his miss, being as it was his very fine equaliser that gave them a shot.

Another fine game in this brilliant tournament. At times, I dunno WTF some of you are watching.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Excellent game, the game flew by, it was so engrossing…

When a game drags out, and the final 30 minutes seem like 30 hours that’s when it’s shite…..

Or England have a 2-1 lead to get to the final…

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
It was right up there with the best Albion games I've been to over the last 25+ years. In the lower bowl with majority Spanish fans in the corner, just a shame the penalties weren't down our end.

Mainly getting back to a decent crowd in that environment after what we've all had to put up with the last year. Also a top game with quality all over the pitch.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
IF we get there, I feel more confident against Italy after tonight. Much like after watching the Germans v Hungary. Chinks have appeared. Fingers crossed, but as I say regardless, semis is a successful tourno and Southgate has proved a lot of doubters wrong. Win-win for sheebos England posts on here :thumbsup:

This. I thought Italy looked much less of an attacking threat without Spinazzola. He was their Shaw or Lamptey.

Was a great game to watch as a neutral. Prefer Italy to win incase we get thru, fancy our chances against them more than Spain, even tho they have a run of 33 games without a loss..

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It was right up there with the best Albion games I've been to over the last 25+ years. In the lower bowl with majority Spanish fans in the corner, just a shame the penalties weren't down our end.

Mainly getting back to a decent crowd in that environment after what we've all had to put up with the last year. Also a top game with quality all over the pitch.
Incredible atmosphere ... Absolutely destroyed the atmosphere from the Brazilian World Cup IMHO. I got cheap last minute seats and was 20 rows up by the pens in the Italy fans !! Immense.

Good warm up for tonight's trip to Wembley.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Can't believe some of the muppets on the early posts in this thread calling this a BOREFEST.

One of the games of the tournament IMO. Two top quality teams proper going for it, one of the most open semi-finals I can remember. Absolutely engrossing and a draw was a fair result, but Spains horrors from the spot continued. Felt genuinely sorry for Morata after his miss, being as it was his very fine equaliser that gave them a shot.

Another fine game in this brilliant tournament. At times, I dunno WTF some of you are watching.

All of this, absolutely wonderful game that had pretty much everything. I’m amazed by how high the quality of football has been in this tournament after the last 18 months. All the predictions pre tournament were that it would be low scoring and low on quality - totally wrong.

And yes I too feel huge sympathy for Morata. Beautiful goal last night, I really like him as a player and he seems a decent bloke. I dread to think the abuse he is going to receive now.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Agree - another great game.

Italy are a fantastic team to watch, the pace is amazing.

Ironically, perhaps the best Spain have played in the tournament IMO.

Fantastic to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here