Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Italy Vs Spain

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Even after how well we’ve done and how silly some posters have made themselves look, a match thread of another game is littered with anti negative England comments :lol: I give up with NSC on England tbh - so many oddballs!

Is that a promise?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Have to say, I really wanted Italy to win this game tonight as feel they've easily been the best team in the tournament so far.

But Spain were the better team on the night without doubt and so wouldn't have begrudged them winning in the end.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Even after how well we’ve done and how silly some posters have made themselves look, a match thread of another game is littered with anti negative England comments :lol: I give up with NSC on England tbh - so many oddballs!

The stage is all set for you now, Sheebs!

Your time to shine is about to come!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why is it odd? They both play more attractive football than England and Denmark, I don’t think the game will be anywhere near close to matching the quality of tonight.

Because we’ve been terrific this tournament and Spain really haven’t whatsoever :shrug: Bit harsh just judging it on Denmark. Rio would be pulling you up for that comment too it seems :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The stage is all set for you now, Sheebs!

Your time to shine is about to come!

Mmmmm I expect a dedication thread if it did happen… Italy favs now though.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Considering what he's apparently been through with twats on social media, and the fact that he's already missed a penalty in this tournament and missed a few sitters in early games, his confidence must have been shot.

Fair play to him if he volunteered. But I really feel for him.

What, you mean Spain have morons who abuse social media too?! I thought that was just the English...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Because we’ve been terrific this tournament and Spain really haven’t whatsoever :shrug: Bit harsh just judging it on Denmark. Rio would be pulling you up for that comment too it seems :thumbsup:

We’ve only played park teams so far this tournament, get a grip.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

You don’t think Spain have played well this tournament? They played well in as many games as we have, have scored more goals and were tonight the better team against a brilliant Italy side.

Look, I want England to win the thing same as you, I just don’t think we’re quite as good as you do and believe tonight was the game of the tournament between two brilliant sides. I just can’t see a match between England and Denmark matching it for quality and entertainment.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Mmmmm I expect a dedication thread if it did happen… Italy favs now though.

Finals don't always go with the favourites though.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the champions will emerge from tomorrow night's SF.

Denmark are playing for something that runs far deeper than simply the glory of winning whilst on the other hand England would have 60k fans in the stadium and seem to be quietly going about things. Yes, I agree Italy are favourites but I certainly don't see them as nailed on for this.

Pure, technical football? Italy win. But if it comes to a physical battle, both Denmark and England would blow Italy away.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You don’t think Spain have played well this tournament? They played well in as many games as we have, have scored more goals and were tonight the better team against a brilliant Italy side.

Look, I want England to win the thing same as you, I just don’t think we’re quite as good as you do and believe tonight was the game of the tournament between two brilliant sides. I just can’t see a match between England and Denmark matching it for quality and entertainment.

No - I thought Spain have been very poor by their high standards. Tonight they played well but created little and set up wrong. I don’t think we’re anything, we’ve got to the semis and that brilliant and a successful tournament now. I’d say we’d have competed and wouldn’t be much in it if we played either team tonight. I’m just enjoying the ride, but your comment seemed out of place and odd to me - just a negative on England for no reason whatsoever :shrug:

But anyway, onto tomorrow & get behind the lads.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
What, the bit when he said "I fancied Italy from the start" even though it was 1-1 after 120 minutes.
You can't claim that.
Rio is a bellend, always has been.

I might be wrong here
BUT I think Rio said score draw Italy on pens
Pre match I gladly await to be flamed
IF I’m wrong 🤣🤘

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here