Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

israel plunges to new low

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Albion Dan said:
Anyone who thinks its ok to drop an ATOMIC bomb, wiping out entire cities and forcing entire genrations to come radiotion related illness, is a f***ing idiot in my book mate.

I suppose we should drop a few on Iran and Syria, that would solve a few problems as well.
:tosser:

Read your history then come back to me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: israel plunges to new low

algie said:
It would never happen L1

But if it did, you would give up after 40 years it seems? - because that is what you are asking the Palestinians and Lebanese to do.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
algie said:
So knob your saying that the Yanks were wrong to drop the bomb?You better read up on history mate or ask some jap friends what would of happen if they didn't:shootself

Perhaps people like you would have learnt how to spel (sic) correctly.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
El Presidente said:
Perhaps people like you would have learnt how to spel (sic) correctly.

Best you can do.(shakes head)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
algie said:
Read your history then come back to me

I have read History you dickhead, and the use of Atomic bombs will never ever be justified.

If the Japs had the Atomic bomb rather than the US would they have been justified using it on the Yanks to end the war in their favour? Its exactly the same argument.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: israel plunges to new low

London Irish said:
But if it did, you would give up after 40 years it seems? - because that is what you are asking the Palestinians and Lebanese to do.

Then have the Argies have the right to keep on invading the Falklands L1?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Albion Dan said:
I have read History you dickhead, and the use of Atomic bombs will never ever be justified.

If the Japs had the Atomic bomb rather than the US would they have been justified using it on the Yanks to end the war in their favour? Its exactly the same argument.

It's no use with you:safeway2:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Whatever happens i back Israel 100%.Thats my opinion as well as the American government and Britain.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Typical response when youve got no argument to come back with.

Its depressing that you cannot see the wider picture, that Israels actions (and ours for supporting them) do nothing but create more tension and hatred between the Arab world and the West.

Every innocent father whos lost a daughter, every son whos lost his mother, is now effectively ripe pickings for Al Quada, Hizbollah, or any other Muslim call to arms against us.

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Albion Dan said:
What an ugly and ignorant piece of work you are.

He who slings mud runs out of ground. Completely uncalled for and slanderous. I'd apologise now, you're so far wide of the mark I'm actually thinking what I can do to stop your commenting like this again.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not all Arabs are muslims.But all terrorists are muslims

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Albion Dan said:
:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: Those ones from Belfast were great mates of Allah apparently!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

So there's no ceasefire then?:lol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
America:clap2:

Britain:clap2:

Israel:clap2:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
All terrorists are Muslims was your statement, does that mean the Real IRA, who are still an organisation are not terrorists? If not what are they?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Albion Dan said:
All terrorists are Muslims was your statement, does that mean the Real IRA, who are still an organisation are not terrorists? If not what are they?

Are they still in active service then?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: israel plunges to new low

algie said:
Then have the Argies have the right to keep on invading the Falklands L1?

I think that's a poor parallel - soveriegnty of the Falklands has been in dispute for over a century and both sides have good if differing arguments to back up their claims.

Israel are not claiming soveriegnty over their post-1967 war invaded lands, they are just occupying them in defiance of all international law and UN resolutions. It is ridiculous to not expect occupied peoples to fight back against that - both you and I would in similar circumstances.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
algie said:
BOF.The Jap leader at the time was prepared to fight to death against America at all costs.The bombs killed over 100,000 but saved millions in the long run.That my friend is a fact

The point about the Atomic Bomb is exactly as Algie says. The Japanese were prepared to fight to the last man (and woman and child) and if they had done so countless Allied servicemen and no doubt civilians would have died as a result. As it is people seem to forget that Japan attacked a lot of countries in pursuit of its own wealth. In so doing they also slaughtered many innocent civilians and quite often in a bestial way. Its rather hard to find much sympathy for a country that was responsible for the Rape of Nanking for nstance. Anybody who has met an ex Japanese POW (I have) would tend to feel the same.

However, another thing that has been overlooked is that in fact that conventional bombing of Japan caused more civilian deaths thanks to the Japanese having nothing in the way of air raid precautions and a whole lot of cities with mainly wooden buildings.

There was a justification for dropping the A bomb, it was because it was the only way of stopping the aggressors from killing even more of their enemies in a pointless waste of life as ultimately Japan would have lost anyway.

That is a matter of historic fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here