Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

israel plunges to new low

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
northstandnorth said:
Its amazing in this day an age how people can openly rationalise genocide, which is what your stance amounts to.

so does israels policy of murdering children. crybaby

Yea the same policy as these Islamic Fanatics use to kill many children in Russia.Like what he said.WHO STARTED IT?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
northstandnorth said:
wow

i am honoured

on ignore with crybaby looney.is your mum still f***ing your boyfriend?
:lol:

Big man behind a keyboard:lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
northstandnorth said:
the state is israel was set up by terrorists and it will be destroyed by terrorists,its just a question of how many other nations israel takes with it when it lets of the nuclear arms it holds.

Hmm, not sure I follow that line (Britain helped create Israel and I wouldn't class my grandparents generation as terrorists?)

But re: media coverage, has anyone else noticed that bombs always hit elderly, women, children, babies, the disabled and cute furry animals but NEVER those actively involved in the fighting? Just underlines that propaganda is but another weapon in the modern day armoury.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
algie said:
Yea the same policy as these Islamic Fanatics use to kill many children in Russia.Like what he said.WHO STARTED IT?

The shortest answer to this is "Mankind" I'm afraid.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
algie said:

lenin i think, though trotsky was a great advocator of the philosophy of invoking the terror of the state to react against the masses thus invoking a popular uprising against the oppressor.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
portlock seagull said:
The shortest answer to this is "Mankind" I'm afraid.

Maybe RELIGION?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Attachments

• gimp.jpg
    gimp.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 53

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
algie

do you carry the hammers as some ironic joke or have you the faintest clue of the message of "the wall"

portlock

thats cos the only people getting hurt are the easy targets.if israel wanted to get the fanatics an infantry invasion is the only option,they wont because they know they would loose to many men.

all the shelling and airpower is failing to hit legitimate targets...and build support fom islamic fundamentalism

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
looney said:

You must of read my post early in this thread about who started the conflict.So you do read my posts and feel the urge to to reprint it:safeway2:

My crack needs a clean Looney:lol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
northstandnorth said:
algie

do you carry the hammers as some ironic joke or have you the faintest clue of the message of "the wall"

portlock

thats cos the only people getting hurt are the easy targets.if israel wanted to get the fanatics an infantry invasion is the only option,they wont because they know they would loose to many men.

all the shelling and airpower is failing to hit legitimate targets...and build support fom islamic fundamentalism

I like Floyd.Why what do you think the Wall represents matey?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
algie said:
You must of read my post early in this thread about who started the conflict.So you do read my posts and feel the urge to to reprint it:safeway2:

My crack needs a clean Looney:lol:

I'm sure Oceanics cock will do as usual ya cleft plated dunce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here