Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Will Hoskins a DICK?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"I do like wearing long-sleeve shirts in this weather but I don't like the fit of the Albion one, so I'll wear the under armour instead understand a short sleeved shirt."

This is a man who has to have a specially made shirt without a collar as he doesn't like the feel of the one on the home shirt.

hoskins-n229-438989_478x359.jpg

If I played with anyone who had that sort of approach I'd think he was a total dick. How pathetic can you be? It's a football shirt FFS. No wonder we can't score when we're pratting about with absolute tarts like this who are more interested in their hair or tattoo's than putting the ball in the net.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
He is a good looking chap though

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I think you are a bigger DICK for getting so wound up about it.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Do you really need help understanding why he might need the collar removed from the shirt? Clue: it's not for aesthetic reasons.

I need another clue. :shrug:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
"I do like wearing long-sleeve shirts in this weather but I don't like the fit of the Albion one, so I'll wear the under armour instead understand a short sleeved shirt."

This is a man who has to have a specially made shirt without a collar as he doesn't like the feel of the one on the home shirt.

hoskins-n229-438989_478x359.jpg

If I played with anyone who had that sort of approach I'd think he was a total dick. How pathetic can you be? It's a football shirt FFS. No wonder we can't score when we're pratting about with absolute tarts like this who are more interested in their hair or tattoo's than putting the ball in the net.

NO .....but you are........

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I haven't liked the fit of brighton shirts since the yellow one with black squares on the shoulder or the inter one, whichever was most recent. The collars are too tight, or it hasn't hung so comfortably, I've taken to getting a size or two bigger and wearing base layers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here