Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is this true,re Bissouma

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Best scenario is that he stays until the end of this season and then we get a reasonable price for him. January is possible though I suppose, especially as we've started the season well.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
From what we saw from our midfield last night we need to keep him forever. That won't happen of course but a huge gap to fill if/when he goes
Mwepu , Caciaedo, Moder to name a few in no particular order , we nicked a draw away from home against a team that embarrassed spurs a few weeks ago ..??????:moo:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thanks for your answers, surely if Ben White was worth 50 Mil then Bissouma is worth just as much

Hard to say - Ben White had a long contract with us and there is an "English premium". I have no idea why Arsenal paid it, as this normally only applies to teams playing in meaningful European competition.

£30m seems low, but if there is a gentleman's agreement that we wouldn't hold the player back if a decent offer came in, and his contract isn't long, then I suppose it's possible. It feels like we should get a lot more than that though - he's worth a lot more than that to us.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Well, there were many 100% certain he was going this summer…

This is totally true.

While it does make sense that he's going to move on at some stage, it's hard to say it will definitely be in one window or another. There are dozens of variables that those on the outside can only speculate about

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
From what we saw from our midfield last night we need to keep him forever. That won't happen of course but a huge gap to fill if/when he goes

Completely right. This is the time to identify his long term replacement and give them the game time they need.

Gross and Lallana was a poor selection

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
It'll be impossible for #teamslikebrighton to replace a bona fide, at the peak of his powers, world class talent like Bissouma. The club has got to get Mwepu up to speed and keep developing academy players like Leonard, Moran & Caicedo - but Biss is the most complete midfielder I've ever seen in the stripes - and I'm usually loathe to fire off such hyperbole. Firmly believe that Palace do not appear to dominate last night if Biss is there to **** with Gallagher and Milivojevic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here