Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this justice?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
302-James-Robertson-Justice.jpg

No, but this is... James Robertson Justice

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Anyone on here thinking of doing anything involved with piracy. Watch out, your now considered worse than a murdering rapist.
This sopa bill is a worry.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
From the link you've posted:

''I'm curious as to the source of your information concerning Kim Dotcom and his conviction by a US court.

From what I know, Kim Schmitz, or Kim Dotcom as he is now legally known was arrested in New Zealand. He hasn't been tried or convicted in the US. He is currently in prison in New Zealand awaiting an extradition hearing to the US.''

''He hasn't been convicted yet. He can face up to 50 years in Prison.''

And a quick google of Kim Schmitz shows this.

Megaupload's Kim Dotcom Loses Top-Ranked Position in Call of Duty | NewsFeed | TIME.com

FAIL

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
From the link you've posted:

''I'm curious as to the source of your information concerning Kim Dotcom and his conviction by a US court.

From what I know, Kim Schmitz, or Kim Dotcom as he is now legally known was arrested in New Zealand. He hasn't been tried or convicted in the US. He is currently in prison in New Zealand awaiting an extradition hearing to the US.''

''He hasn't been convicted yet. He can face up to 50 years in Prison.''

FAIL

I think your missing the point though. The murderer has commited his crimes in Spain. Both are expected to be punished by the US. The murderer gets 20 years. The internet pirate can get 50 years!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You do realise that Miguel Carano was prosecuted in Spain, where 20 years is the standard sentence for murder, not the US?

Both of our posts have just destroyed this stupid thread. Thread over.

1/10 [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] Must do better.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You do realise that Miguel Carano was prosecuted in Spain, where 20 years is the standard sentence for murder, not the US? And that the Megaupload guy hasn't yet been prosecuted, and 50 years is the maximum punishment he could face?

isn't he getting extradited to the US though?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
She was murdered, raped and the body dumped somewhere.
I hope your not trying to be funny.

next time learn to add link before submitting the posting you cretin, i was responding to an empty message.

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I think your missing the point though. The murderer has commited his crimes in Spain. Both are expected to be punished by the US. The murderer gets 20 years. The internet pirate can get 50 years!

But you 'CAN' get upto 14 years for a parking fine or some shit you rarely do. And even if he does we all know on good behaviour etc he will be out long long long before the murder guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here