Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is The Amex Intimidating?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Well we have Averaged More Than you for 3 decades so i Guess we should let you have your day in the sunshine.

Can't be arsed for another bha palace debate but I agree we were pretty flat that day & it certainly has been much much louder at other games.... Maybe it was nerves I don't know but I would think our next game against you at the Amex (assuming we are still both in the same league) will be the game to judge it by

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Fratton park was twice as loud as your gaff. I couldn't make it to yours, but my mates said that atmosphere was pretty drab until Lambert got sent off, then you picked up a bit.

Do you know what my mates said ? They said you are a nob.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
"1000 empty seats" what a f***ing joke coming from palace fan !!!

And thats 1000 empty seats which have been paid for already through Season tickets, hence us selling out every game with massive demand for more, not like yours on discount sites like 'groupon', which you still couldn't sell, you muggy palace scum.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
And thats 1000 empty seats which have been paid for already through Season tickets, hence us selling out every game with massive demand for more, not like yours on discount sites like 'groupon', which you still couldn't sell, you muggy palace scum.

Erm....... I'm a brighton season ticket holder mate not muggy palace scum, I was quoting cpfc, read it again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here