Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Paul Barber rinsing the fans?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Is Paul Barber like one of those horrendous women the "Rinse" men for as much money as they can get without any concern for the people they are doing it to? Except in the Albion's case we, the fans are being rinsed.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
More likely gus is as he plays five defensive "midfielders" and one up front at home

what?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is Paul Barber like one of those horrendous women the "Rinse" men for as much money as they can get without any concern for the people they are doing it to? Except in the Albion's case we, the fans are being rinsed.

Why would you say that now? All prices for this season would have been set months and months ago, long before Barber arrived.

The club may well be doing a degree of "rinsing", as you put it (still haven't had a reply from them re my £7.30 pie & pint on Saturday), but I personally can't see how Barber could be held responsible.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I thought his brief was more to rinse prospective sponsors. He can't rinse the Supporters without breaching the Club Charter, can he............... Oh!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why didn't you put a capital letter at the beginning of your interrogative statement?

because i love being stalked by you and realised if i didnt you would be straight on here

woooohooo

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Come on ffs! Get with the programme! The revenue streams all across the operation had to be maximised, to pay for the squad strengthening. How else do you think we are going to stay in the top six? Oh... :down:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
A little birdie tells me that we have Bridge for about £5k per week, City pay the other £60k pw of his wages still. Who was he rinsing again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here