Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Paul Barber rinsing the fans?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think that if we get to the premier league, the ST prices will go up a large amount and many of us will have to give up out ST's

Or we'd have to share them with someone else. Which may be controversial, but it would be an option.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Why would they have to go up a 'large amount'?

There would be 19 league games a season, rather than the 23 we have now, so leaving the prices as they are now would be a 21% pro rata price rise ???

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Why would they have to go up a 'large amount'?

There would be 19 league games a season, rather than the 23 we have now, so leaving the prices as they are now would be a 21% pro rata price rise ???

Good point but do you really think they would keep them as they are? IMy current ST id £575. I would be amazed if it were to stay below £700 if we got to PL which imo would force some people away.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Good point but do you really think they would keep them as they are? IMy current ST id £575. I would be amazed if it were to stay below £700 if we got to PL which imo would force some people away.

I agree they are good value, and even given the lower number of games for a probably increased price, Prem footy would be blinding. But let's not do a Blackpool for example, and be a bit yo-yo. If the prices go up, and Prem calibre players come in and keep us more than afloat, I'd be happy. And I do understand that if this happens some fans might be priced out of the market, but I hope TB keeps it real :smile:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

If we'd gone up last year we were told all STs would go up 10 pounds a month across the board, so around 700 for your tickets would be about right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here