Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Ian Hart A Knob ???

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Harty certainly ISN'T a knob, and as a number of people have said on here has done more than enough to enshrine himself in the pantheon of Albion Saviours in the past. As it happens, I'm not a great fan of his broadcasting style - but it's a fans' phone-in hosted by a fan, and that's good enough for me.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
No way... Ian is one hell ofa busy bloke who gives up a lot of time to the cause of the Albion (... and charideeeee it should also be noted)

Historically alone, would this club have had a future without the genesis of salvation that Gulls Eye aroused?

That said he did offer me a lunch once!...

(Don't worry, I wont hold you to it though mate! :lolol: )

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I'm in the Legend camp.

He's no different from all of us - opinionated, passionate about the club and prone to bouts of occasional bullshit.

The difference is, he gets to do all this on the radio after the games when the above passions are ALWAYS running high.

Carry on Harty

His running commentary from Block A during the games is always entertaining as well!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
NO he definitely isnt a knob and for what it is worth keep on going Ian because of people like you nobody can rest on their laurels reflecting on what they have done in the past. You are about the present and the future of this club as well as the past so keep them all on their toes and well done and thanks for what you have done and do do now.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
In this game you're only as good as your last phone-in.

Loyalty can only be taken so far.

MIKE WARD IN

IAN HART OUT

Harty has allways had the well being of the club at heart(no pun intended).Not everyone is going to agree with him,but rest assured when 2 bob carthorses like McCammon f*** off(sooner rather than later I hope)Harty will still be here like the rest of us,passionate about the club we love.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
maffew said:
didnt you start a thread the same as this one but put "toss pot" or something instead of knob?

Ritchie is a bit of an attention seeker thus he quite often starts 'controversial' threads.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Lokki 7 said:
Where do you think their money comes from?

Obviously their money comes from the TV licence payers:dunce:

But the previous poster was implying that all listeners to the phone-in are entitled to their opinion because as TV licence payers they pay Harty's wages.

I was making the point that not all radio phone-in listeners are neccessarily licence payers as you don't actually need a licence if you only listen to the radio

Get it?? :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Top Bloke he was up for being interviewed for my media documentary, not even DK or MP were up for that

Legend Harty:bowdown:

227 BHA said:
Obviously their money comes from the TV licence payers:dunce:

But the previous poster was implying that all listeners to the phone-in are entitled to their opinion because as TV licence payers they pay Harty's wages.

I was making the point that not all radio phone-in listeners are neccessarily licence payers as you don't actually need a licence if you only listen to the radio

Get it?? :lolol:

Yep fair one, I missed that. See what happens when I have to concentrate on working for a living at the same time as reading NSC! I keep telling my boss about the annoying distraction but will he listen? No Siree.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Great. Another personal thread about someone who dares to put their head above the parapet. Just what we need right now.

I wonder how the author of this thread would handle similar scrutiny. I suspect you've done, err, precisely nothing of any value to the club or its fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here