Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Ian Hart A Knob ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bwian said:
Isn't that "Ned gets a 750 quid discount with the the Coop"? And he'll get his divi:lolol:

He will make the claim, yes. I pay into a hospital fund (get rebates on medical, dental and opticians) in Leeds and have done for years.
Do they still do divi? Think of all those stamps :lolol: :lolol:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Lokki 7 said:
I disagree with you here Mr 10. Harty was not "put" in a very awkward position, he put HIMSELF in that position. He said Mark McCammon is not good enough at this level "and I will tell him that to his face". If he was not prepared to do so for the very valid reasons you have given I can understand that. But you can't throw down the gauntlet like that and then be political when someone takes up the challenge

yep

then he bottled it and McCammon owned him big time

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Easy 10 said:
Harty's alright by me. I saw him in Burger King on the way back from Plymouth once, but I was too starstruck to say anything.

I saw Easy 10 at Withdean once, but I was too starstruck to say anything!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
maffew said:
yep

then he bottled it and McCammon owned him big time

all a matter of interpretation. I thought he coped with it very well all things considered.

dave the gaffer said:
all a matter of interpretation. I thought he coped with it very well all things considered.

You're just saying that so that he keeps letting you on the show Dave.

:p

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Strange to call Harty a knob - we quite happily voice our opinion on here all day long (even in the knowledge that its being regurgitated in the national press) and yet when harty does it on air - we don't like it? I'm not sure that McCammon should have called in frankly although I do think Harty should have eloquently explained himself...... great radio all round IMHO.....

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I think Harty did well on Tuesday, he could have let rip into McCammon and let the whole show descend into a slanging match but actually kept the situation under control. If it had all got too far out of hand it might have got difficult for Harty with McGhee and the other players which would have made Harty's job difficult in the future and perhaps deprived us of a few insights.

Harty is a long time dedicated fan and I think on the whole does a great job. Without him our coverage on SCR would be greatly reduced. Try listening to some of the other SCR presenters, Harty ain't too bad at all compared to some of them!

Keep up the good work Harty, the Albion need someone with your passion and dedication to have a voice.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lokki 7 said:
You're just saying that so that he keeps letting you on the show Dave.

:p

I just try to get on so the crawley/Aldershot/Woking mafia dont get on...LOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here