Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is CMS any good?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yes yes he runs around like a madman but is he the real deal? I'm still not convinced.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Yes yes he runs around like a madman but is he the real deal? I'm still not convinced.

Are you on a fishing trip, he is class, he is still settling in and once we find the best way to bring the best out of him we have a 25 goal striker. Will be a legend for us.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yes , he's clearly since the Scotland training playing through a niggle but once that's sorted he'll be back to his best.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Three not very impressive performances but in the last two he has had f*** all service to be fair.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
f*** me man! He was quality all game. Goals will come but he does about 100% more than Murray and creates our chances as well as getting on the end, took Carragher out of the game to free up space in the 2nd half. Noone, Buckley, Lua Lua couldn't do what they do without him.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Playing up front on his own against Premier League defenders tonight. I am still not 100% convinced to be honest but I really hope he does come proper good. He was class in the first 3 or 4 games.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I still think he needs a target man to play off. Most worryingly despite dominating the 2nd half tonight he barely touched the ball. His obviously a fine player but we are not getting the best out of him currently. Still think sadly Murray is just as good as him and would suit our style of play more.

All credit to CMS for his goal line clearance very few if any other strikers in the country would have done that.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

Been thinking the same myself,he wastes alot of energy running around to put presure on the opposing keeper.Not knocking him though , just wish he would put more effort into creating and scoring goals

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Is he good? Yes, no doubt
Is he worth £2.5 mill? Jury's out at the moment

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

I know i will get shot down in flames but completely agree. Been to every game this season and although his work rate is second to none, i dont think his general play has been great. But its still early days so would give him benefit of the doubt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here