Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Brighton the best place outside London for clubbing?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Albion Dan said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Fabio and Groovrider are the GODFATHERS of DnB, go and wash your mouth out!

Yes, they are. But I don't like Fabio's wishy-washy style. And I don't like the way Grooverider doesn't put any effort in unless he's at a big One Nation or Helter Skelter. He only does there because he knows he'll get coined off otherwise. I also don't like the 'Rider's style of mixing. Not intense enough.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Got to agree with the above. Only heard Fabio play one good set and we had pretty good e's that night so everything was good. Can't stand the way Grooverider turns up and expects the crowd to get involved, never seems to put effort in.

Give me Ed Rush and Optical going b2b anyway.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I guess I have memories of when these boys were the Daddies and rocked it wherever they graced.

Last few times Ive seen Fabio hes been quality, guess it depends on what style you like, I do agree with the Rider comments though.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Albion Dan said:
Whats wrong with Clubbing in Brixtan? Just going to prove you know nothing about London.

Some quality clubs there, I can think of at least 6, frequented by on the whole quality people.

Your right on one thing - I dont know anything about clubbing in Brixtan. I do know that I would never go clubbing there no matter what the clubs were like!!! Just because of the reputation of the place - I wouldnt be able to relax.

Last edited:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
chez said:
Your right on one thing - I dont know anything about clubbing in Brixtan. I do know that I would never go clubbing there no matter what the clubs were like!!! Just because of the reputation of the place - I wouldnt be able to relax.

There's lots of things wrong with it but safety isn't one of them.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
chez said:

Bit of a sad attitude, your basing your views on the reputation it had in the 80's.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I know,it's ridiculous but probably the view of 90% of people in this country.London satellite towns are far more violent on a friday night.

She'll go there and get mugged now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here