Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Brighton the best place outside London for clubbing?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Turnmills has some good nights, but Ive found the door staff to be a bit arsey on occasion.

Fabric is about the best venue in Town imo.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Albion Dan said:
Turnmills has some good nights, but Ive found the door staff to be a bit arsey on occasion.

Fabric is about the best venue in Town imo.

You're a regular at Trade are you? :lolol:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
when I was in soho , all i was looking for was an after hours bar that didnt charge the earth to get in,

couldnt find one anywhere!!!

london is wank as a whole anyway..... those who saw me at Brentford last season can vouch for me on that!!!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Commander said:
You're a regular at Trade are you? :lolol:

lol, no I cant say Ive ever been, but went to some corking nights when the Heavenly Social used to be there.

I thought Trade stopped years ago?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Albion Dan said:
lol, no I cant say Ive ever been, but went to some corking nights when the Heavenly Social used to be there.

I thought Trade stopped years ago?

Yeah, it probably did. Don't go to house nights anymore so not really up on that scene. I reckon the Fridge is the best club in London (although I haven't been there for a few years now for the above reason) Escape from Samsara on the Friday night used to be f***ing mental. Went to SE1 on Saturday, that was wicked.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
fatbadger said:
Glasgow, by a long shot.

I'm with you on that one mate. Wicked place, wicked nightlife, unfair reputation. Can't understand a word anyone says though!

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Commander said:
Yeah, it probably did. Don't go to house nights anymore so not really up on that scene. I reckon the Fridge is the best club in London (although I haven't been there for a few years now for the above reason) Escape from Samsara on the Friday night used to be f***ing mental. Went to SE1 on Saturday, that was wicked.

My two favourite places. Closely followed by the former Camden Palais (although the attitude on the door could occasionally be something else)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Not into all that Hard House malarkey, always found the crowd a bit glowsticky for my liking.

Although I remember Strawberry Sundae always being a bit of an evening.

Last time I went to SE1 was a Drum N Bass do, sound system was awful.

Albion Dan said:
Id actually add Kings Cross to that list too, I went to The Egg a while back and was very impressed and you can add to that The Cross, Canvas and The Key.

And lets not forget Farringdon!

The best club in the West End is The End, hands down!

and the hyped up hoxton.....:cool: :p :D :ohmy:

LC

D'Angelo Saxon said:
Why not? I've been out clubbing in Brixton on more than one occasion and have performed at MASS as well. I think it's a great place to go out, and would encourage people to give it a go.

Racism and predijuce Dear boy!!!!

LC

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Brixton's a bit craggy.
Don't even start to compare the two.

The Bandit

Oct 31, 2004
Sunderland
On the Left Wing said:
Afraid my vote would have to go to Newcastle - as those who tried its fare a week ago may testify!

You obviously don't know the city very well if you say that. EVen GEordies will testify that clubbing in Newcastle is shit.

Foundation excepted (IMHO of course)

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The Bandit said:
You obviously don't know the city very well if you say that. EVen GEordies will testify that clubbing in Newcastle is shit.

Foundation excepted (IMHO of course)

I think you may have an axe to grind though mate! I think the toon is quality, as are most large Northern cities & towns.

You've got far too much clacker up there & they're all "friendlier" than southern ladies. (Sorry girls, but it's true!)

got to say it (only as i am an old f**ker) even though i am from brighton i found up north better. Sheffield for Gatecrasher, Leeds for up your ronson and back to basics, mansfield for Renaissance etc etc

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Up your Ronson is the best Friday nighter I have ever been to. Sadly it no longer exists, Back to Basics is still running strong with a great crowd.

Leeds is a good night out with some clubs going right through until Sunday 9am? ? :shootself

:clap:

The Northstander said:
Up your Ronson is the best Friday nighter I have ever been to. Sadly it no longer exists, Back to Basics is still running strong with a great crowd.

Leeds is a good night out with some clubs going right through until Sunday 9am? ? :shootself

:clap:

I went to Back to Basics on its opening night ....arrrrrrrrrrrrrr they were the days:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

LC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here