Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is attention seeking killing Nsc?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
Attention seeking, what like this thread?

Not that I have to defend myself but I probably start one or two threads a week.

What I am referring to is people who start two or three threads a day or more.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
As far as I'm concerned anyone can post any opinion about the club (or any other issue for that matter) that they please. Just don't get upset and have a hissy fit if people disagree.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Yorkie said:
There are quite a few quality posters who just aren't around at the moment, or who only post rarely.

What are you talking about? I've been here all week!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Personally I blame the complete failure of NSP for the current state of NSC.

It was meant to be an alternative outlet for the childish and prurient... unfortunately without an audience, the attention-seeking element still chose to plague NSC with their drivel.

:p

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Rangdo said:
As far as I'm concerned anyone can post any opinion about the club (or any other issue for that matter) that they please. Just don't get upset and have a hissy fit if people disagree.
I don't think it's the fact that people disagree, that's life, it's the way that some do it that's the problem. There is no way that they would dare speak to virtual strangers like that in a real life situation so why do it on here?.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
Not that I have to defend myself but I probably start one or two threads a week.

Come on Yorkie, name and shame. :D

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Titanic said:

It was meant to be an alternative outlet for the childish and prurient... unfortunately without an audience, the attention-seeking element still chose to plague NSC with their drivel.

Ha ha Excellent.My first laugh-out-loud of the day.Time for a joint:clap:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Titanic said:

NSP is a tyhriving community I'll have you know.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
munster monch said:
I don't think it's the fact that people disagree, that's life, it's the way that some do it that's the problem. There is no way that they would dare speak to virtual strangers like that in a real life situation so why do it on here?.

Indeed, as you point out, some people have a more childish/offensive way of expressing their opinion than others. However, there are certainly a number of people with victim complexes on here who get uptight if anyone disagrees regardless of how it is phrased.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:

eh? I start WONDEFUL threads such as Inquiry Updates, Puzzle Games, News from the BBC & Banana Holders......oh wait :dunce:

Speaking of Self Indulgence (sp?) I'll be having my own one about 1pm all dedicated to ME!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
eh? I start WONDEFUL threads such as Inquiry Updates, Puzzle Games, News from the BBC & Banana Holders......oh wait :dunce:

Speaking of Self Indulgence (sp?) I'll be having my own one about 1pm all dedicated to ME!

Then I'll start mine about ten to, if that's OK.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
CrabtreeBHA said:

For what it's worth, you are what I would consider to be a quality poster (now gets accused of crawling) :p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:blush: Thanks Yorkie :thumbsup:

nah 1pm is my time but I'll bounce it for ya UB :)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
For what it's worth, you are what I would consider to be a quality poster (now gets accused of crawling) :p

No, no, no - you see what you've done there. This thread was promisingly heading downhill and now it's reverting to the usual love-in...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tooting Gull said:
No, no, no - you see what you've done there. This thread was promisingly heading downhill and now it's reverting to the usual love-in...

Sorry :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here