Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is attention seeking killing Nsc?

Albion Rob

Titanic said:
Personally I blame the complete failure of NSP for the current state of NSC.

It was meant to be an alternative outlet for the childish and prurient... unfortunately without an audience, the attention-seeking element still chose to plague NSC with their drivel.

:p

It must be said, many of the posters I am assuming YORKIE is referring to post on NSP.

Having said that, Rixhie Morris has been popping over a lot lately.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Am I a QUALITY poster? I used to think I was but now I just feel like a piece of shit!

Am I wasting everyone's time?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Lammy said:
Am I a QUALITY poster? I used to think I was but now I just feel like a piece of shit!

Am I wasting everyone's time?

This thread has single-handedy obliterated the self-confidence of hundreds. Yorkie has dropped the ego atom-bomb.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
munster monch said:
There is no way that they would dare speak to virtual strangers like that in a real life situation so why do it on here?.
Because on here, they can't twat you. Its ACE.

:thumbsup:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
We're all attention seekers. We wouldn't be here otherwise!

And with respect, Yorkie, the quickest way to create a self-fulfilling prophecy is any thread that rearranges the following well known phrases and sayings:

- quality posters
- drivel
- not like it used to be
- oh dear,
- what can the matter be?

And no. I'm not a quality poster.

Last edited:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
roz said:
...the quickest way to create a self-fulfilling prophecy is any thread that rearranges the following well known phrases and sayings:

- quality posters
- drivel
- not like it used to be
- oh dear,
- what can the matter be?

To the tune of two old ladies locked in the lavatory:

Oh dear, what can the matter be?
NSC, is not like it used to be.
No quality posters from Sunday to Saturday
Sharing drivel that shouldn't be aired...

How was that?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Trufflehound said:
To the tune of two old ladies locked in the lavatory:

Oh dear, what can the matter be?
NSC, is not like it used to be.
No quality posters from Sunday to Saturday
Sharing drivel that shouldn't be aired...

How was that?

That was 'quality'...

You could probably cut about 25% of the posts on here by people stopping the 'hilarious' patronising 'when are the fixtures out?' posts.

I must admit I'm bent over double with laughter when someone posts it, such wit and originality. My, we do have some talented individuals on here.:censored:

Last edited:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
There's a lot of crap on here, some funny stuff, some really good Albion-related threads, and some excellent off-topic debates.

A bit of everything .... just like life really!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Soton Seagull said:
You could probably cut about 25% of the posts on here by people stopping the 'hilarious' patronising 'when are the fixtures out?' posts.

I must admit I'm bent over double with laughter when someone posts it, such wit and originality. My, we do have some talented individuals on here.:censored:

I took it to a new level though by posting Pictures of Fixtures :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Soton Seagull said:

Good Call Soton. Responses of "Fixtures" and "Kanchelskis" are tedious to say the least! We don't all read EVERY post!

On a busy day the posts containing the original post giving the info are soon pushed of the front page by innane drivel.

And if we want to get rid if high post counts and cut back on bandwidth get rid of the Word Association thread!

There, got that off my chest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here