Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is attention seeking killing Nsc?

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
I tend not to agree with that. I actually believe NSC has an effect on the club and its fans. Take for example:

Robert Eaton Memorial fund.....this is something that I dare say would not have come about if it was not for the people of NSC. After all Robert was a poster - Ricky Marlowe's Hairpiece

Seagulls Ska......Atilla and the gang diod most if not all of their hard work on promoting the single via here.

Falmer action groups...again apart from Falmer For All which is basically a Supporters Club group, many things have been planned and actioned via NSC...Flowers for Prescott etc

Finally, the death of Mari Harding and the subsequent money that people paid in her memory to he club as far as the Alive and Kicking and general request for help from the club. I know of many people who would not have paid into the club, but felt moved to donate to the club instead of flowers etc to the family, as they requested.

So I think NSC does provide a very good link between club and supporters and yes we all flounce off at times when people post things that really hit a nerve:jester: but at the end of the day, these people only post things they think will shock because they think it is some way funny....what is funny to one person is not to another.

Were you trying to be funny or was that your serious side ?
I personally think some people take NSC a little to serious.
However if it is taken as a bridge between the fans and the club then so be it. Long may it last. With such a diverse age group, intellect (?), opinions, sense of humour how can anyone know what would work as an attention seeker ? I enjoy some of the serious stuff but also enjoy a big piss take and wind up. Now where did I put my beer :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
See you at Cardiff.:clap2: :clap2:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Better a QUALITY poster than a QUANTITY poster. (one day I hope to be one or t'other)
Er....
(Oops. Caps lock seems to have slipped on.)
Find this a good, fast-moving board, with a layout which lets you choose which topics to click on. Taint difficult, is it.

Carry on.

Oh, and...

... get over yerself, y'all.
:lol: :jester:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
This board still provides a function all the same but it has got worse.

And NSP is better.
Spot on, and NSP has more EXCLUSIVES and insider info, and I hear the PLAYERS prefer it :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here