tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
This looks pretty irritating...

Ferrari_Enzo_pink.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

Horse boxes for me they drive at such a speed not to hurt poor little pony- i say the poor little pony should't be kept in a little box they should be running around the new forrest enjoying life.

:moo: :moo:

What no horse smiley.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
May i suggest,those road sweeper lorries that seem to hit the major roads at about 8-30 in the morning,chugging along sweeping a gully at 3 mph.:angry: :angry: with 15 miles of traffic behind.:albion:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Leekbrookgull said:
May i suggest,those road sweeper lorries that seem to hit the major roads at about 8-30 in the morning,chugging along sweeping a gully at 3 mph.:angry: :angry: with 15 miles of traffic behind.:albion:

I miss Gully........................who's sweeping him? lets get 'em:censored:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Rangdo said:
The "New" mini.
They aren't cute, quirky and unique.
They are mass-produced, foreign, over-priced, unoriginal crap.

Can you name many cars which aren't mass-produced, foreign, over-priced and unoriginal?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
4X4's and people carriers. Big fat bastards that block your view of the road in front and bought for the most part for women to feel safe :rolleyes:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
DJ Leon said:
Can you name many cars which aren't mass-produced, foreign, over-priced and unoriginal?

No but wasn't the point of my post.
My point was that their owners think that they are unique and innovative when in fact they are no more so than a Corsa or a Clio.
In fact I've spoken to people with Mini's who think that they are British :thud:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
horse boxes...they NEVER pull over and let the traffic past...upper class pointy nosed TWATS :censored:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nobody brave enough to mention lady drivers then? ???

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
dougdeep said:
Nobody brave enough to mention lady drivers then? ???

Honourable mentions to women (or men for that matter) drivers who need a 7 seater people carrier to pick up one 5 year old, but have to double park on double yellows, because little johhny will lose his double chin if he walks the extra fifty feet :angry:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Redhead said:
Honourable mentions to women (or men for that matter) drivers who need a 7 seater people carrier to pick up one 5 year old, but have to double park on double yellows, because little johhny will lose his double chin if he walks the extra fifty feet :angry:

I had a slanging match with some trout who parked on the School yellow lines...you know the ones that under NO circumstances should you park on..I bloody HATE people who do that :angry:

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
Caravans especially when stuck behind & the driver is giving it some & they start to sway.

Best obsevation was seeing a brand new one on it's side, with the towing vehicle, a top of the range Mercedes still attached with it's rear end & tow bar 6' in the air, with the driver walking around it scratching his head. The funniest thing was that Merc & caravan were facing the wrong way but not as funny as the 15 miles of traffic piled up behind iti (or rather in font).

Tractors do often pull over but mate in Lincolnshire is a farmer & a few years back had a 'high speed' tractor which could top 60mph with pretty good on road acceleration. Occasionally he waited for the car behind to about to move & accelerated away to the surprised on the car behind.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Marc said:
I had a slanging match with some trout who parked on the School yellow lines...you know the ones that under NO circumstances should you park on..I bloody HATE people who do that :angry:

I failed a driving test because of some BINT who pulled out from being parked on those lines with out looking and nearly ran me through, Stupid slut bag :angry:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Marc said:

My daughter's school in Brighton have volunteers who photograph the cars of parents who do this when dropping off/picking up their kids, and then the vehicle (and often the child exiting the vehicle if caught in the shot) are posted on the school's website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here