Votes: 12 13.2%
  • OLD FOGEYS/ SUNDAYS DRIVERS

Votes: 49 53.8%

• Total voters

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think all cars should be banned within a half mile radius of all schools and the little fat lazy fuckers can walk with their fat lazy mums ! ( they wouldn;t have to go to the gym to show off then as they'd be geting some natural exercise)

4x4's should be banned full stop unless your a farmer

you don't need an armoured vehicle or 4x4 or whatever to tow a trailer . . .I have managed quite successfully to do more than fast enough towing a trailer with another car on it and a car load of tools etc and that lot must be heavier than Cressidas fat Shetland donkey :angry:

Last edited:

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
zefarelly said:
you don't need an armoured vehicle or 4x4 or whatever to tow a trailer . . .I have managed quite successfully to do more than fast enough towing a trailer with another car on it and a car load of tools etc and that lot must be heavier than Cressidas fat Shetland donkey :angry:

Calm down, calm down, you are starting to talk popycock, which is most unlike you (seriously!).

You do need a 4x4 to tow a horse trailer with two horses in it otherwise you will be over the unbraked weight limit for your normal car and will be committing an offence. Also, there is a lower speed limit when you are towing a trailer (which many motorists seem unaware of). You seem to be suggesting that people should recklessly break the law.

Personally, I love pulling the horse trailer through villages and urban areas with a long line of cars getting upset that I am 2 mph below the speed limit.

Where is the option for buses?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
yeah ok, horses shouldn't be towed by cars because theyre too heavy, so they go in a lorry or walk themselves !

I have no problem with abiding by speed limits or horseboxes, at the end of the day a trailers a trailer whatevers in it or on it.

I do hate Horses on the road though ( proper roads, not tracks and minor B roads) a dangerous combination with cars and bikes, no option for that.

I voted for old fogeys/Sunday etc . . . .which covers just about everything !

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
chip said:

Personally, I love pulling the horse trailer through villages and urban areas with a long line of cars getting upset that I am 2 mph below the speed limit.

thats sad if thats what you love...

Your horse trailer is unbraked? must weight at least 1500kgs? i thought the limit for towing unbraked trailers was 750kgs?

D

Deleted member 2719

chip said:

I think i will be looking for you around the roads of Chichester and be i will be doing an annoying speed just in front of you, just enough that you can't overtake and slow enough to piss you off.

What vehicle will you be driving?

:hilton: :nono:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
tedebear said:
Ugggggggly :lol:

I was going to say 'Takes one to know one' but thought the better of it. I rather like the way they look and they are very roomy.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
bhaexpress said:
I was going to say 'Takes one to know one' but thought the better of it. I rather like the way they look and they are very roomy.

Ha! :lol:

I'll just agree to disagree - I find them extremely unattractive...

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I'm not going to say what my next motor will be, but i'm hoping to get it in the next couple of weeks.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
anything that kaney is at the wheel of

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bakesy said:
I'm not going to say what my next motor will be, but i'm hoping to get it in the next couple of weeks.

Getting mine tomorrow. :p

Old fogeys and Sunday drivers are the same, no matter what time of the week it is. The other 3 groups can change their vehicle or not tow anything and be (hopefully) reasonable drivers. Unless they are old fogeys / Sunday drivers.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
dougdeep said:
Getting mine tomorrow. :p
:ohmy: You are saying goodbye to old faithful........?:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here