Has to be caravans after a week in the New Forest

I thought it was quiet on here.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
cardboard said:
Any 4x4s.

There is no reason for them at all, unless everyone that owns one has a farm or lives on a mountain

I agree and think a law should be passed where you need to prove the requirement for a 4 x 4 - towing a horse box / farming yes but otherwise these should be banned.

I believe statistically more people die in road accidents by getting knocked down by these pointless vehicles but am prepared to be proved wrong.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not like vehicles with personalised number plates as I belive that it is pretentious and done for 'snob' value. My biggest beef however, is reserved for vehicles that have a bike carrier and bikes on the rear completely obliterating the number plate when it is so easy for the police to enforce the law of having a number plate displayed.

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
BensGrandad said:
I do not like vehicles with personalised number plates as I belive that it is preentious and done for 'snob' value. My biggest beef however, is reserved for vehicles that have a bike carrier and bikes on the rear completely obliterating the number plate when it is so easy for the police to enforce the law of having a number plate displayed.
So what kinda car winds you up then?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is not the make of any particular car but the drivers as I have mentioned above.

The actual vehicle is like a new born baby when it comes out of the factory innocent it is what happens after that when it becomes a problem i.e Drivers.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Can't believe horseboxes only has 6 votes.

The thing i find most irritating about them is there constant change of speed very slow into roundabout very slow around them - extremley slow up hills - and then accelerating down them so as you can not overtake them and those big muscled sour faced ladies can't even be bothered to pull over for a few seconds when there is a long line of traffic behind them!!

Maybe you just don't come across many in your parts.

:shrug:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Cyclists riding two abreast and whilst not vehicles as such horses when ridden by some knob who thinks they own the road and will thus ride down the centre of the lane. Rather too common round here.

D

Deleted member 2719

bhaexpress said:
Cyclists riding two abreast and whilst not vehicles as such horses when ridden by some knob who thinks they own the road and will thus ride down the centre of the lane. Rather too common round here.

Do that shout tally ho and have a nice blazier on, they might also have a hound trotting beside them looking as if it has just eaten a big Mac with plenty of sauce!!

opps wrong thread!!

:D

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
The horsey people round here are generally very nice. They always give you a friendly wave if you slow down when you go past, stick to one side of the road and try to get out of the way.

This is in stark contrast to the wankers driving White vans who do not believe that the Highway code applies to them. Also, I hate Lorry drivers who take 10 minutes to overtake as they are doing approximately 1 Mph faster than what they are trying to go past and as for thicko's that drive staright at you when its your right of way, when only 1 car will fit - *****

D

Deleted member 2719

Hannibal smith said:

Also, I hate Lorry drivers who take 10 minutes to overtake as they are doing approximately 1 Mph faster than what they are trying to go past

Forgot about those, a trip going up the A34 towards newbury and there are plenty up there blocking both lanes!!

:nono:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I live above a school. Needless to say, outside in the road at 8.45am = 4x4 parade.

What is it with these women who feel the compulsion to (what IS the female equivalent of penis exension?) flounce in their over-sized, gas-guzzling posemobiles (IT'S CLAAASSSY)? As someone said earlier, 4x4s should for fields and cross country climbing and stuff, not for fulfilling egos while dropping Tarquin and Cressida off.

The thing that bugs me is, if these vehicles are supposed to be status symbols for urban and suburban snobs, why don't they show off to people who would be genuinely impressed with it? Who the f*** cares about their so-called achievements? If you're going to show off about something, then show off about something worthwhile - something elite and cool and original - NOT something mass-produced which snarls up the road when driven by a myopic, shallow, incompetent Hello! magazine fantasist. So they've debted themselves to the arseholes to keep up with Eduardo and Genevieve at No 47, we're not f***ing interested.

f*** off. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here