Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iran hangs teenagers for being gay

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Just look what all that religious scholarship and interpreting the word of Allah via the Prophet (PBUH) in the Holy Qur'an can do for you, once you get to run your very own Islamic Republic...

Sharia Law, anyone? Happy Ramadan.

Warning: Nasty story; pictures not for the squeamish.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Ernest said:
If you steal you should have your hands chopped off, if you rape you should have you dick chopped off and if you killed then you should be executed.

Simple really , an eye for an eye and no messing about :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Ernest said:
If you don't like it go and make a f***ing documentary on it then :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I will do, allthough the college wouldn't be too greatful if i hanged gays though

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Ernest said:
If you steal you should have your hands chopped off, if you rape you should have you dick chopped off and if you killed then you should be executed.

Simple really , an eye for an eye and no messing about :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

And if you talk TOTAL SHIT all the time, then your mouth should be sewn up.

We will all be thinking of you as the needle gets threaded up Ernest

:clap2: :clap2:

These are appalling acts and a dire warning about the dangers of fundamentalism.

What makes me sad though is when Outrage and Peter Tatchell target moderate Muslim clerics like Yusuf al-Qaradawi when they come to this country at the invitation of Ken Livingstone.

Al-Qaradawi speaks out against the barbarians who carry out these judidicial killings in the name of Islam, yet because he is one of the few attempting to engage with the west in addressing conferences and meetings in this country, our dumb gay rights campaigners have a pop at him :rolleyes:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
London Irish said:
These are appalling acts and a dire warning about the dangers of fundamentalism.

What makes me sad though is when Outrage and Peter Tatchell target moderate Muslim clerics like Yusuf al-Qaradawi when they come to this country at the invitation of Ken Livingstone.

Al-Qaradawi speaks out against the barbarians who carry out these judidicial killings in the name of Islam, yet because he is one of the few attempting to engage with the west in addressing conferences and meetings in this country, our dumb gay rights campaigners have a pop at him :rolleyes:

Apalling for you maybe but as a decent ENGLISH citizen I feel some of this treatment would sort out all the SCUM that are ruining MY country :angry: :angry: :angry:

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Is it the National Front, Or the BNP NO it's Ernest.

f***ing discraceful i know, but what can we do, other than invade

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernest if you think that's something to make a joke about I pity you. Your rather feeble 'joke' may be found amusing by some but your posts on this thread go well beyond a wind up, they're just sick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here