Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town fan here and I come in peace.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
Our only weakness was our defence, which has now been sorted. What weaknesses are these that you hark about? To be honest, we didn't play as well as we have been lately, but still a good game. All great goals

mainly the midfeild shape with bowyer on the left and ageing players all over the midfield, VERY good on the ball but off the ball will get dominated and worn out towards the end of games, also with a left back that boms down the wing, bowyer as cover for him would make a player like lua lua skip thorugh on goal...if you play him!

Your fans were fantastic today, made a lot of noise. I sit in the south stand and it annoys me how no one sings. You looked good, Vincente's goal was class, but so were our 3. You were good today, but I think you played us at our best.

But, I will end on a sour note. One of your fans after the game thought he was "big" by starting on me. I am probably one of the skinniest 19 year olds you will ever see and this "big" man decided he would pick on me. Well done mate, hope it made you feel better.

Overall, was a good game, your fans were excellent and you should do well this year.

You patronising ****!
And I think you're greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!
Well your team was, anywhys!

Last edited:

Blue Min Hek

Oct 1, 2011
mainly the midfeild shape with bowyer on the left and ageing players all over the midfield, VERY good on the ball but off the ball will get dominated and worn out towards the end of games, also with a left back that boms down the wing, bowyer as cover for him would make a player like lua lua skip thorugh on goal...if you play him!

We finished stronger than you, and your teams younger. You don't talk much sense do you.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Not a patch on Bobby Robson's team of '81, though!

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
Worrying for you then, seeing as we dominated you today.

fair play! we've been awful for 3 and a half of our last 4 games and haven't suffered a blip so far in gus' reign so i cannot call how quickly we will get out of it but hopefully we will! we got it tactically wrong today, with a player like Buckley playing it could of been different, saying that we were shocking and deserved nothing, not even a goal on the day!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Seemed to cope alright today, on what will be one of the hottest days of the season.

Indeed they did.

The only time I thought your team were in danger today, was when we were 1-0 up and a few tackles were flying in from your midfielders. I felt if we could have held on to our lead a little longer, then frustration would have got the better of your team.

As it was, a great goal by Chopra fired your team on and there was never any doubt about the final result.

On the day, Ipswich and in particular Bullard, played very well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We finished stronger than you, and your teams younger. You don't talk much sense do you.

No he doesn't, your midfield were stronger than ours and you don't rely solely on Chopra. We were second to the ball most of the time, CMS was marked out of the game and Barnes didn't play well. If Vicente hadn't scored we'd still be trying to get a goal now.

reesoid

Oct 1, 2011
Indeed they did.

The only time I thought your team were in danger today, was when we were 1-0 up and a few tackles were flying in from your midfielders. I felt if we could have held on to our lead a little longer, then frustration would have got the better of your team.

As it was, a great goal by Chopra fired your team on and there was never any doubt about the final result.

I wanted Jewell to take Bowyer off because he was pushing the limits a bit.

PeteSA2011

Sep 28, 2011
no need to come in peace. i think away fans should be made welcome here. good you came on here even after having a bad experiance with an Albion fan.as to the streak of pi$$ that started on you.sorry to here. you are the "bigger man"

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Indeed they did.

This is more accurate. We had more possession in the first half but created nothing and really until the Chopra goal, IMO we were just as likely to win.

Him, another Town fan here. Good game today, apart from your sides "tactics". Do you always play like that away, as in your goalkeeper just standing with the ball and your defenders just passing it between them and your goalie. I respect patient build up play, but that was taking it to another level.

Yes.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Mate, half of their players would walk into our team. You're deluded.

this
i would say apart from 3 on todays performance,fancied them to do well at the start,and im sure if chopra stays fit,willbe up their.
Atmosphere very poor from both sets of fans.
Im not the usual slagging off type on here,but dicker had the poorest game ive ever seen from him,should of come off half time,and think poyet should of made changes earlier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here