Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town fan here and I come in peace.

reesoid

Oct 1, 2011
Your fans were fantastic today, made a lot of noise. I sit in the south stand and it annoys me how no one sings. You looked good, Vincente's goal was class, but so were our 3. You were good today, but I think you played us at our best.

But, I will end on a sour note. One of your fans after the game thought he was "big" by starting on me. I am probably one of the skinniest 19 year olds you will ever see and this "big" man decided he would pick on me. Well done mate, hope it made you feel better.

Overall, was a good game, your fans were excellent and you should do well this year.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Cheers buddy, don't worry about the bloke that started on ya.... There's always the odd one aint there

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
we have lost our mojo at the moment , a good result for Ipswich who are going to be in the mix at the end of the season.

reesoid

Oct 1, 2011
I like Portman Road too, proper old style football ground, imagine its great when full.

"when" being the important word. Only times last season were for Arsenal (happy days) and the scum game (bad times). We won't sell out this year. unless we get close to the top, it is far too expensive.

Blue Min Hek

Oct 1, 2011
Him, another Town fan here. Good game today, apart from your sides "tactics". Do you always play like that away, as in your goalkeeper just standing with the ball and your defenders just passing it between them and your goalie. I respect patient build up play, but that was taking it to another level.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Him, another Town fan here. Good game today, apart from your sides "tactics". Do you always play like that away, as in your goalkeeper just standing with the ball and your defenders just passing it between them and your goalie. I respect patient build up play, but that was taking it to another level.

We apologise, we've not been feeling ourselves lately.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Your fans were fantastic today, made a lot of noise. I sit in the south stand and it annoys me how no one sings. You looked good, Vincente's goal was class, but so were our 3. You were good today, but I think you played us at our best.

But, I will end on a sour note. One of your fans after the game thought he was "big" by starting on me. I am probably one of the skinniest 19 year olds you will ever see and this "big" man decided he would pick on me. Well done mate, hope it made you feel better.

Overall, was a good game, your fans were excellent and you should do well this year.

Cheers mate. I think we need to get a win under our belts to stop the rot. Unfortunately, you are on a great run of form and I definitely had you down for the top 6 before the season started. Lots of quality players, a good manager and just the fixture we didn't need at this point. Hey ho! Good luck for the rest of the season!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys

Honesty please mate, we can all take it. No need to be nice just because ur on here, were we good today and in comparison to other teams that have visited PR how do we compare? This board has gone into abit of a melt down due to our recent results!

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008

its done alright for us so far! i see ipswich as a normal team, nothing special, so many weakness' that will result in mid table at best!....not saying that we're better!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Was amazed how quiet the Ipswich fans were even at 3-1 up it was very quiet. If I'm honest was expecting better and goal music yuck

reesoid

Oct 1, 2011
Honesty please mate, we can all take it. No need to be nice just because ur on here, were we good today and in comparison to other teams that have visited PR how do we compare? This board has gone into abit of a melt down due to our recent results!

You were good today. Casper Ankergren is probably one of your problems, spends so much time deciding what to do. When we were getting on his back about him taking so long (by doing an athletics clap that gets increasingly quick) he decided to spit towards us.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
its done alright for us so far! i see ipswich as a normal team, nothing special, so many weakness' that will result in mid table at best!....not saying that we're better!

If they've got lots of weaknesses that will result in mid table, we're getting relegated.

Blue Min Hek

Oct 1, 2011

Our only weakness was our defence, which has now been sorted. What weaknesses are these that you hark about? To be honest, we didn't play as well as we have been lately, but still a good game. All great goals

reesoid

Oct 1, 2011
Was amazed how quiet the Ipswich fans were even at 3-1 up it was very quiet. If I'm honest was expecting better and goal music yuck

The scarfers voted for goal music. I wish people would sing, you look like a glen if you sing on your own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here