Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone 5

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Now THAT is the big question.

My 4s is white but I'm tempted to go back to black this time. It looks stealthy.

Very much this!

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Prices are: 16GB £529, 32GB £599 and 64GB £699 if you want the phone sim free.

I'm going for black. The white phone is for girls and drug dealers (just like white cars).

Oh, and this tickled me... Not literally.

MiRAv.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm going 16gb, regardless of price...

1. With iTunes Match I now store very little music on my phone itself now.
2. I don't keep photos on my phone, other than the camera roll between syncs.
3. I don't store video on my phone.
4. A lot of the incremental cost for the bigger capacities is eroded at re-sale time.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I've got a 64gb 4s so to get the same in the 5 will be £700, I guess I'll be going for an upgrade with o2 then !
Looks like o2 will be letting you upgrade 6 months early anyway.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Anyone planning a Churchill Square overnighter?! If so, I will see you there! I know it's sad but I just wanted to do at least one Apple launch 'live' before I pass over!!

I did one for the 4 and got there about 5.30am I think. I was close to the front, about 100 or so back, if that, and had my phone by 9am. I don't think you need to pull an overnighter for Brighton.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I did one for the 4 and got there about 5.30am I think. I was close to the front, about 100 or so back, if that, and had my phone by 9am. I don't think you need to pull an overnighter for Brighton.

Cheers, how do they manage the masses outside the mall before opening? Are you given a numbered ticket for your place or is it a mad rush to the Apple store when security open the doors?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here