Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone 4 or Samsung Galaxy S2

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Lol i think in all fairness zamoracomehome is going to have to weigh up the pro's & cons of each & decide which suits HIM best.
Everyone has their own preference & this isn't a clear cut decision of which phone is best as they're probably all as good as eachother but in their own different ways... Just all depends on what you think you would benefit from the most i suppose.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I agree that the Samsungs are a bit plasticky, which is why I didn't buy one when I had the chance. However this is not the case with all Android powered handsets. Some of the HTC models are just as well built and good looking as the iPhone. My Desire S has a lovely solid feel with its aluminium case

Ive got htc legend which is made from a single piece of aluminium....very attractive as well.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That's a brilliant deal mate

Like all Android phones, it will be free with free minutes, free text, unlimited data and no monthly subscription in a week or two as there will be 12 better Android phones out by then, including the HTC MegaDroid Zoom+ HyperCum which will be, quite literally the best phone in the history of phones. It will never be bettered. Ever. Ever ever. *

(* Well, not for a week or so anyway.)

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Like all Android phones, it will be free with free minutes, free text, unlimited data and no monthly subscription in a week or two as there will be 12 better Android phones out by then, including the HTC MegaDroid Zoom+ HyperCum which will be, quite literally the best phone in the history of phones. It will never be bettered. Ever. Ever ever. *

(* Well, not for a week or so anyway.)

Haha yeah I just stick to my iPhone .... I know where I stand with that:D

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
rival companies are always sueing each other over patents etc, just a delaying mechanism....it was to do with the tablet i think anyway rather than the phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here