NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Where's my apps and twitter gone?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Installed the new iTunes (10.5), then whenever I plug my iPhone 4 in to get the iOS5 update it crashes iTunes. iTunes then immediately starts working as soon as I unplug the iPhone.

Any thoughts?

Yours,

iTwat.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Most ISPs saw ATLEAST a 100% sustained increase in traffic between about 6pm & 9pm last night, totally mental!

All good here, except for it removing all my apps and the nice groups they were in :-(

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Just received a Text Message telling me my brand spanking new iPhone 4S is being delivered between 12-6pm tomorrow!

Thank god it comes with iOS5 pre-loaded. Been pulling my hair out trying to download onto my 3GS.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Just received a Text Message telling me my brand spanking new iPhone 4S is being delivered between 12-6pm tomorrow!

Lucky! What network are you?

I have to go and queue to get it tomorrow (from O2), the only saving grace being that they're restricted to existing customers only tomorrow, so the queues won't be quite as big.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003

Thank god it comes with iOS5 pre-loaded. Been pulling my hair out trying to download onto my 3GS.

Bollox, mine had better be here before 4pm, Im off on a two week holiday tomorrow night!!

:down:

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Lucky! What network are you?

I have to go and queue to get it tomorrow (from O2), the only saving grace being that they're restricted to existing customers only tomorrow, so the queues won't be quite as big.

I'm with Orange. I pre-ordered at the weekend and they gave me an estimated delivery date of 2-4 weeks. So I'm impressed it's coming tomorrow.

Great customer service from Orange, just wish there signal was up to the same standard!!!

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Maybe im naive, but i didn't expect this to take me 2 hours. =/ Its just putting my music back on.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Installing worked pretty much perfectly on my iphone and iPad. I got some weird message about wrong username or password whenever I opened my email on my phone for most of the day (even though it continued to receive new email) but even that no longer happens. Flawless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here