• R N B

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 16 19.8%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Where's the option for 'Either or' ? I like certain types of most genres but there again I also loath the same depending who and what it is.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
enigma said:
Jesus, you lot are too old school. Do you still call players inside left and right half?
And, er, what if we do? And we have inside forwards as well. And a tram ride home from the ground would still leave you change from tuppence.

Seriously though why use the name RnB to describe that type of music when it was already in use for a different genre? It's like bringing out a record of someone whistling and calling it operatic.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Redhead said:
R 'n B' = Rubbish n Boring
:lolol: like it

Indie any day of the week , their is (unbelieveably) some good RnB stuff out , but it is a genre ruined by the same old whingy-pimping shit over and over again...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
enigma said:
Fair enough, Destinys Child arent great, but there are a lot of talented singers out there.
and the winner of "understatement of the year " goes too...

E

enigma

DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I'm not talking about cacky bands like Destiny's Child, artists like Tupac and Dr Dre are geniuses

Yeah but they're hip-hop though. And nothing that has been released from Tupac since the Makaveli album was any good anyway.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
enigma said:
Yeah but they're hip-hop though. And nothing that has been released from Tupac since the Makaveli album was any good anyway.

Well that would be hard. Pa hip hop / rnb all the same thing :jester:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I'm not talking about cacky bands like Destiny's Child, artists like Tupac and Dr Dre are geniuses

Very very true:clap:

E

enigma

Dr Dre is one of the greatest hip-hop producers of all time, but he couldnt be a lyrical genius, as he doesn't often write his own lyrics.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Where is the Norwegian Death Metal option?

"Norwegian death metal band MAYHEM were involved in one of the most bizarre rock accidents last night when a flying sheep's head fractured a fan's skull.

Lead singer Maniac was carving up a dead sheep as part of the stage act in Bergen when the animal's head flew off, striking Per Kristian Hagen, 25.

According to Metro, Hagen was recovering in hospital last night and said: "My relationship with sheep is a bit ambivalent now. I like them, but not when they come flying through the air. I have a headache now."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here