Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at Glasgow airport?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Is that the best the Aryan future of the UK can manage?

Or are you phoning a friend?

I've mentioned enough times what is wrong with this country.Surely you have read most of it by now? I'm not writing it all out again and again.I've never met an ultra left squaddie before.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I've mentioned enough times what is wrong with this country.Surely you have read most of it by now? I'm not writing it all out again and again.I've never met an ultra left squaddie before.

Is your typing hand tired then?

I strongly suspect you have not met many "squaddies" at all - apart from the ones you have tried to pick up in pub toilets.

And I am not ultra-left - if you have read anything I have actually said, then you would know that. I just prefer to take a balanced view rather than spouting recycled shite about things that I know nothing about.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Dont Rise To Him Fella,it Makes The Twat Carry On,leave It,he Will Fade Away Eventually

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just been reported on BBC 5 Live that this may have been a Maverick incident.
I thought eyewitnesses clearly stated it was a Jeep Cherokee?

If the Security Services can't distinguish between a Ford and a Chrysler then we are all doomed :(

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I've never met an ultra left squaddie before.

:bla:

You absolute knob. "Ultra-left", just because he doesn't think all Muslims are murderers?

Do you hold any opinions that didn't come free with either your daily comic/tabloid or from the local pub?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Lets not forget one thing, Not all terrorist's are muslims!

But it's better to treat all muslims as terrorist's just to be on the safe side.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I personally blame Brezhnev for everything that has been shit with this decade....:lol:

I blame Yeltsin - and the vodka's not entirely blameless either... :lol:

Yeltsin.jpg

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
That a statement more stupid by a country mile than algie's. Like saying all Irish were IRA in the olden days. Unless you are using the NSC-banned irony. In which case I salute you sir :bowdown:

As much as I have my own view on muslims on this occasion it was option 2!

Mind you now you come to think about it? :lolol:

The trouble is with 'failed attacks', as history has shown, is that they try try again until they succeed.
As for fingering these terrorists as 'Muslims' all the time, I think this is a fallacy. A religious group is no more responsible than a religious group are victims - they are not targetting 'Christians' - they are targetting anyone and everyone in a western society that has backed US foreign policy.
For those who think we should not back US policy, don't imagine the nice terrorists (selling heroine to finance their needs), will mercifully and peacefully retire to a nice farming life if left to their own ends.

The US HAVE created or at the least exacerbated this situation, by manipulations abroad, and not least by supporting Israel a little too strongly, against the Palenstinians (thereby in some way making the Hamas even more determined and aggressive). Our part in that situation wasn't just as lackies to the US either, Israel was a business we were very involved in after the end of WWII and it was more the US supporting OUR stance,

Terrorism has grown, is growing, and they walk among us. Documentation of all subjects, genetic filing of all immigrants or suspected sympathisers would seem to be the ONLY way to take effective control.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Terrorism has grown, is growing, and they walk among us. Documentation of all subjects, genetic filing of all immigrants or suspected sympathisers would seem to be the ONLY way to take effective control.

Sad that we have to think this way, but a good start. This would only give information after the event unfortunately - this needs to be allied to a profiliing system, wiretaps and more aggressive intelligence gathering to be effective. You have to rein in the lawyers and bleeding hearts for the greater good - and you have to understand that mistakes might be made. If you want to take on a group of people who do not follow the Geneva Convention, then you have to be prepared, as a nation, to accept that things will take place in your name that you are very uncomfortable with. Then you have to decide how they are controlled and policed, and how the information is used. If you believe that torture is justifiable to gather information, then you have to agree to allow the state to carry this out and decide on how you want it controlled and monitored.

Would you support state torture to gain information that will protect this nation?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Multi culture Britain is ok if all the culture's in Britain want to get on, But i'm not sure that all the culture's are quite ready for drinking coca cola, holding hands and trying to teach the world to sing. You use the word 'control' and thats what we need in this country but it's being undermined by the PC brigade who keep telling us we have to understand these people and show them respect. The only thing you need to understand about terrorist's or potential terrorist's is get them before they get you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here