Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at Glasgow airport?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
I wish people didn't live in fear, it's those types who make these failed attacks succeed.

As scary as it may be, the chance of something like that happening AGAIN diminishes so much in the immediate after math with heightened security.

I agree but the fact is people will be scared off. Just imagine the coverage of this in the US at the moment - and a lot of Americans go to Scotland.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Muslims:rant::rant:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I agree but the fact is people will be scared off. Just imagine the coverage of this in the US at the moment - and a lot of Americans go to Scotland.

I hate the US media enough as it is already.... The people of this country seem to be prepared far better for adversity than the average american.

I can just see the Fox swoosh now "DEFINITE MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALIST ATTACK AT HEART OF SCOTLAND, PLAN TO RAISE AIRPORT TO THE GROUND"

Can't they go back to scaremongering about wrestlers on steroids?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I hate the US media enough as it is already.... The people of this country seem to be prepared far better for adversity than the average american.

I can just see the Fox swoosh now "DEFINITE MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALIST ATTACK AT HEART OF SCOTLAND, PLAN TO RAISE AIRPORT TO THE GROUND"

Can't they go back to scaremongering about wrestlers on steroids?

Don't forget - terrorism did not exist until 9/11.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
They really got a good case of Scouse style Victim status.

Of course terrorism didn't exist before 9/11, just ask all those South American countries where the CIA kindly intervened for the benefit of the locals....:glare:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford

Or Asians? This lot have only been ID'd as Asians, not as Muslims. As far as I remember, the first question that gets asked is not "please tick the religion box so we can report the stats and give the knuckle draggers something to wank over."

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Or Asians? This lot have only been ID'd as Asians, not as Muslims. As far as I remember, the first question that gets asked is not "please tick the religion box so we can report the stats and give the knuckle draggers something to wank over."

For god sake get your head out of your arse.The only threat we currently live under is terrorism from Muslims.People like you get on my tits.Always trying to side step away from the real issue.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
They really got a good case of Scouse style Victim status.

Of course terrorism didn't exist before 9/11, just ask all those South American countries where the CIA kindly intervened for the benefit of the locals....:glare:

Depends on how the CIA are defining these people - terrorists or freedom fighters?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
As Reagan once wore a hat saying "I'm a contra too!"...

The mujihadeen were once "freedom fighters", weren't they?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Thankfully the current active bunch of terrorists we have here are not upto building a bomb that actually goes off properly. If they had there would have been many deaths over the last few days. lets just hope our luck holds out until they are caught.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
People/media and world wide organisations love to label the word racist all over the show...

No one seems to mention the fact half the rubbish that goes on terrorism wise in this country is done by so called british..(muslims/asians....call it what the fcuk you like)

Its a fcuking insult......considering there prob on benefits..which means were paying for them to live,eat and save up cash to make bombs and little plans to kill us...

FCUKING SCUM!

Reports also that the scots were chasing them...trying to batter them...fcuking kill the bastards!

:rant:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
For god sake get your head out of your arse.The only threat we currently live under is terrorism from Muslims.People like you get on my tits.Always trying to side step away from the real issue.

Don't be a **** mate. I've got 8 medals and a 22 year career in the Forces to show my commitment to this country. You've got a yellow streak a mile wide running down your back. I've worked with the anti-terrorist squads in multiple countries, and I've had involvement in things that would make you run squealing to your Mum's tit.

You wander on here, we all think you are a **** but we tolerate you because you amuse us.

Perhaps if you got Leroy's cock out of your arse, you would start to realise that actually, you are the board twat.

And the asterisks spell C..U..N..T

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Thankfully the current active bunch of terrorists we have here are not upto building a bomb that actually goes off properly. If they had there would have been many deaths over the last few days. lets just hope our luck holds out until they are caught.

You reckon? Do they need to build bombs that go bang, or do they get just as good a result this way?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Don't be a **** mate. I've got 8 medals and a 22 year career in the Forces to show my commitment to this country. You've got a yellow streak a mile wide running down your back. I've worked with the anti-terrorist squads in multiple countries, and I've had involvement in things that would make you run squealing to your Mum's tit.

You wander on here, we all think you are a **** but we tolerate you because you amuse us.

Perhaps if you got Leroy's cock out of your arse, you would start to realise that actually, you are the board twat.

TOP MAN

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Off topic but this muslim toilet sign made laugh laugh:lolol:

Attachments

• mus toilets.jpg
    mus toilets.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 15

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Wahey 8 medals and yet you talk shit must of the time.Don't tell me most of them were awarded for bullshit

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Wahey 8 medals and yet you talk shit must of the time.Don't tell me most of them were awarded for bullshit

Not getting you riled, cocksucker? You have no idea, do you? You must be the least intelligent person I have come across - I don't even think that you are a rightwinger, I think you are an attention seeker who pretends. We call people like you "Walts" - after Walter Mitty - people who have to invent a new persona because their own lives are so terminally boring.

Go on then, give us the benefit of your knowledge on this matter, tell us exactly what you would do, and how you would do it, and the rationale behind it. Base it on experience, if you can.

Jesus, you are not even clever enough to come to an argument with half a convincing opening line. You are a mong of the highest order, and if I could find a medal on Ebay for you, I would be buying it as we speak.

And get both hands on the keyboard, you know you have been told not to do that sort of thing.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not getting you riled, cocksucker? You have no idea, do you? You must be the least intelligent person I have come across - I don't even think that you are a rightwinger, I think you are an attention seeker who pretends. We call people like you "Walts" - after Walter Mitty - people who have to invent a new persona because their own lives are so terminally boring.

Go on then, give us the benefit of your knowledge on this matter, tell us exactly what you would do, and how you would do it, and the rationale behind it. Base it on experience, if you can.

Jesus, you are not even clever enough to come to an argument with half a convincing opening line. You are a mong of the highest order, and if I could find a medal on Ebay for you, I would be buying it as we speak.

And get both hands on the keyboard, you know you have been told not to do that sort of thing.

Go and polish and marvel over your medals mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here