Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incest story-Daily Mail.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Does anyone know if Frank fucks as many people's sisters as he does their mothers?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lord Bracknell said:
That bit comes up in the end of course exam.

Q1 Just because Sigmund Freud fancied his mother, does it mean to say that he has anything sensible to say about incest?

I actually think there is some truth in the whole oedipal thing. Doesn't mean that it is true though. Freud certainly has his problems with the female of the species.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
BensGrandad said:
In a hyperthetical world Boy from Newcastle meets girl from Brighton at uni in Southampton, both know that they were adopted at birth. Get married and have children and then through whatever means DNA or whatever at a later date it transpires that they are brother and sister by the same parents, but unknown to them. Would the police press for prosecution of Incest.

No, because the wording of the law (relating to sexual offences, not in terms of marriage) states that it is committed only by someone who KNOWS or could reasonably be expected to know that he or she is related to the other in the way prescribed.

I presume it is so worded for precisely the situation you've described, for people who've inadvertently found themselves together without realising they're related. Obviously if you then continued the relationship once you knew you were closely related, then you'd be committing an offence.

The specific relatives, if you want to know, are as follows: parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, brother, sister, half brother/sister, aunt, uncle, nephew or niece.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
edna krabappel said:
. Obviously if you then continued the relationship once you knew you were closely related, then you'd be committing an offence.

Even if you had been married prior to finding out about your spouse and had perhaps 2 or 3 children.

I suppose the marriage would then be annulled as it is presumably illegal to marry your sister or brother.

Re: Re: Incest story-Daily Mail.

Rusco said:
If you're from Portsmouth it is socially acceptable to procreate with your siblings and parents

I'm from Portsmouth and it isn't acceptable!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Gully no 1 said:
Do you read Dear Deirdre in the Sun on a daily basis?

Great one in there a while back about a women who had a son when she was like 14 and he was taken away from her. They were reunited years later and decided to celebrate they would have a couple of kids.

Probably bullshit but great wanking material never the less.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali jenkins said:
I thaught cusions (sp) were ok to shag!

I'm thinking this post was made in the desperate hope that someone would confirm this, after Ali got really drunk one Saturday night and...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Re: Re: Incest story-Daily Mail.

Southover Street Seagull said:
I'm from Portsmouth and it isn't acceptable!

More like compulsory?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Lord Bracknell said:
"Incest and Exogamy" - Lesson Two.

Even in societies where it is the norm to marry your matrilateral cross-cousin, shagging your sister is wrong.

If everyone did it to the exclusion of other relationships, there would be no orderly way to ensure that property ever got re-distributed (and - don't forget - that is the main reason why marriage exists as an institution). The consequences would be ... warfare. And that's just wrong.

And if you married your sister who would pay for the wedding?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Lord Bracknell said:
That bit comes up in the end of course exam.

Q1 Just because Sigmund Freud fancied his mother, does it mean to say that he has anything sensible to say about incest?

Old Sigmund is always going in and out of fashion!

Biskuit von Kakke said:
Old Sigmund is always going in and out of fashion!
I have no idea why anyone thinks that Freud can explain the "incest taboo", when he confines his enquiries to what flies around people's minds - particularly since the one thing he has managed to prove is that different minds work differently from each other.

Incest is quite obviously "wrong" - and agreed to be "wrong" by everyone - because it undermines the workings of an orderly society.

And sociological explanations of the rules of society are always better than psychological explanations.

There. You've reached the final lesson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here