Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince Facing Mutiny

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
This thread contains some of the most blatantly racist remarks it has been my misfortune to read for a while - here or anywhere.

If this is the way of things under our new regimen then I think I will be considering going elsewhere.

Saddening

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This thread contains some of the most blatantly racist remarks it has been my misfortune to read for a while - here or anywhere.

If this is the way of things under our new regimen then I think I will be considering going elsewhere.

Saddening

You go and then who's loss is it ?

No no, give the racists all the exposure they crave I say. The phrase..."enough rope to hang themselves" springs to my mind.

It seems to me that Paul Ince probably has an over-inflated ego ( hence the self proclaimed 'Guvnor' nonsense ) and is therefore probably a bit of a twat who would most likely piss off players with equally over-inflated egos ? That's just a guess mind you.

However, what his skin colour has to do with his coaching abilities I'll be f***ed if I know. So it's quite interesting to see some of the really well thought out theories expressed on here. I might learn something....then again :thud:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
I've met Ince several times and in my view he is a total prat but that doesn't excuse comments made on here about race which are unchallenged by the moderators but yes, you're right about quitting

Nah I was being a tad more racist than that to be honest. Anyone who denies that there are slight genetic differences between black people and white people are , well, in denial.

Black people generally do not excell in these sorts of roles, and looking at the dire state of African politics at the moment, can't run a nation either and were seemingly better off with the white man in charge :thumbsup:

I am just PRAYING that a black man runs a very large nation, after the INCREDIBLE job that white clown and his Dad's cronies have been doing.

UnbeLIEVEable!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Crikey chaps, all this talk of racism and no one has spotted the 5 words in the original report that make it so obviously crap "According to The Daily Mail....."

Dandyman

In London village.
in what way ? every single one of their countries lags behind us in every single basic economic and social standard.

Of course, they f*cking do. All of them were leaders of former colonies with underdeveloped economies and 100+ years of foreign domination and organised robbery. What do you expect in a few decades ?

p.s. and no that does not mean I am blind to corruption or poor judgement where it exists.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Of course, they f*cking do. All of them were leaders of former colonies with underdeveloped economies and 100+ years of foreign domination and organised robbery. What do you expect in a few decades ?

p.s. and no that does not mean I am blind to corruption or poor judgement where it exists.
more than has been achieved.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Two words on the subject of Black Statesmen- Barak Obama

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I COULD be wrong, and I'm NOT saying this as a slur or anything, just making a comment from what I THINK I MAY have picked up from previous posts on older threads - but isn't Mr V half-Turkish?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
I COULD be wrong, and I'm NOT saying this as a slur or anything, just making a comment from what I THINK I MAY have picked up from previous posts on older threads - but isn't Mr V half-Turkish?

50% Turkish
100% Racist - his angst seems to be aimed at anyone with negroid features although I am sure he wouldn't need too much encouragement to extend his repertoire

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

Blimey. I wonder where that puts him on the ability to coach a football team or govern a country. It all gets so confusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here