Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince Facing Mutiny

Rijkaard is mixed race as I mentioned earlier.

I know nothing about american sports but it seems you're clutching at straws and you're more than up for a racial debate - well I'm not.

All I was saying mate was that the minor genetic differences between black and white people mean we excel at different things. Running nations (or football teams) simply does not seem to be their forte that's all. But then again they excel at sprinting, dancing and drug dealing.

I wouldn't call giving examples which entirely contradict your viewpoint clutching at straws. But hey-ho.

I would also suggest that you do some actual research into African history and African politics (as well as historical Western politics) before saying that we do these things any better than others.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
would 'gaffer' be OK? or is that also plunging up it's own fundament?

He did ask to be called it when he was a player though, not a manager.

Ince is a cock, it's not surprising he's causing prblems

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Ince was a brat during the early part of his playing career. But I thought he'd grown up.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex

I know nothing about american sports but it seems you're clutching at straws and you're more than up for a racial debate - well I'm not.

All I was saying mate was that the minor genetic differences between black and white people mean we excel at different things. Running nations (or football teams) simply does not seem to be their forte that's all. But then again they excel at sprinting, dancing and drug dealing.

Yeah - there are no white drug dealers are there? :tosser:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
the same way black people cant run a nation.

Now, let's see, are we in the US fcuked come November, or are we only half-fcuked?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
MrV chucking a few hand-grenades around I see. If I was at work, I'd be offering round the Pringles. As I'm on holiday and just checking emails, I think I'll tune in later to see the resulting BINFEST.

:)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think the problem is how the coaching role is perceived in the English game. Unfortunately only a handful of English (technically British) coaches have embraced progressive methods, Hughes, Alladyce, Dowie, Bothroyd etc...usually to good effect. I think the rather antiquainted idea that a manager should have operated in the lower leagues first is pretty much Rubbish and I think Ince will prove that. The old work them hard and get them motivated stuff may work in Lge 2 but not in the Prem.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Ince was a poor choice, i would not of wanted him at the albion, i would of been f***ing gutted if i was a blackburn fan, league two trainning methods and premiership trainning methods surley are worlds appart the two levels are almost two completley different games.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't forget he's signed Robbie Fowler though.
Oh, and the captain from the team that won the 4th division last season. Dunno what Blackburn are so worried about.

Dandyman

In London village.

That'll be the careers of Paul Boateng, Oona King, Baroness Amos, Diane Abbott, Bill Morris and David Lammy f*cked then.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He'll be gone a month into the season if this is true

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If fatty Ince was standing in front of me saying that I needed to train harder I would think he was taking the piss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here