Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] In my life so far I still HAVEN’T done this….

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I had a mate in the Navy who would do the , er, squatting for an old queen in London for 50 quid a time. A lot of money in the early 80s.

He was never touched in any other way.

He was overpaid.

Noddy Holder once told the story how he 'performed' for £20 for a German watching underneath the glass table.

Germans eh?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Never been to that plucky island of yours and not to the big dumb one across the Atlantic either.

Never held a full-time "real job" where you are expected to show up in the morning and go home eight hours later.

Never killed a human, eaten human flesh, petted a seal or hit a dwarf, despite all of those things being on my bucket list.

Never met a dog named Fido.

Never had one of those yuppie "smartphone" things.

Never been skiing.

Thats what I can think of right now.. there might be a few more.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
At the tender age of nearly 30, I've never broken a bone, bought a lottery ticket or scratchard, nor had an Albion season ticket.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Eaten lobster I’m quite scared of shellfish as read it can kill you, I tried a prawn found it a bit tasteless.
Took the misses out for lobster last year, ****ing rank.

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Still don’t know a single song by Ed Sheran, One Direction or Little Mix who I believe are the biggest artists of last few years.

Also, never watched or read any Shakespeare (except for the forced consumption at school and pressganged into Sydney Opera House). I positively hate Shakespeare. For England’s greatest playwright and inventor of half our language seemingly, it ain’t ‘Alf boring. So boring…

The language can make it a bit harder to enjoy, but underneath that are cracking tales.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Never been to that plucky island of yours and not to the big dumb one across the Atlantic either.

Never held a full-time "real job" where you are expected to show up in the morning and go home eight hours later.

Never killed a human, eaten human flesh, petted a seal or hit a dwarf, despite all of those things being on my bucket list.

Never met a dog named Fido.

Never had one of those yuppie "smartphone" things.

Never been skiing.

Thats what I can think of right now.. there might be a few more.

Judging from previous posts you've also never discarded an empty pizza box!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have never done a bungee jump. And never fecking will either. Also, I’ve never set foot in any central or South American country. This I intend to rectify when travel restrictions are a thing of the past.

Same here. I would have been to Argentina and Colombia if it wasn't for the pandemic.

I have never been in a hot air balloon, flown in a helicopter or visited Burnley.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have never bet on a football match.
Never paid to watch horse racing, I say never paid as I’ve watched a horse race when working in a house next to Plumpton racetrack.
Never grown a beard.

I have also never seen a football match at Stamford Bridge, I’ve been in the stadium 3 times though.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Never watched any Star Wars or Harry Potter movies. With a new big 4K TV with surround sound I'm tempted to watch a Star Wars film for the effects though.
Also on my bucket list is doing what these TV guys do and go on a 'tour' visiting places and eating only the best and staying in 5* hotels. When I'm rich that is, which is never.

You may find the Star Trek films better for getting the full surroundsound experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here