Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] In my life so far I still HAVEN’T done this….

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What question did you ask, to elicit that answer?

Came about in a stoned conversation about fetishes with some mates when I was about 19. It’s an image I can’t shake to this day so I thought I’d share it with NSC :smile:

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I've not watched them either……….. And I've moved on from fantasizing about Gina Lollobrigida and Madeline Smith and having them give me a soapy tit **** :shrug:

My speed reading is deteriorating - I initially read that you wanted Maggie Smith involved - this I thought demonstrated your variety of taste H

I too have never voted Tory but suspect that’s true of many reasonably sentient people of my age

My claim to fame though is never having ironed anything! Shameful but true!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Came about in a stoned conversation about fetishes with some mates when I was about 19. It’s an image I can’t shake to this day so I thought I’d share it with NSC :smile:

I had a mate in the Navy who would do the , er, squatting for an old queen in London for 50 quid a time. A lot of money in the early 80s.

He was never touched in any other way.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My speed reading is deteriorating - I initially read that you wanted Maggie Smith involved - this I thought demonstrated your variety of taste H

I too have never voted Tory but suspect that’s true of many reasonably sentient people of my age

My claim to fame though is never having ironed anything! Shameful but true!

:lolol:

I ironed some shirts on Boxing Day.

Yes....I know :facepalm:

:thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I had a mate in the Navy who would do the , er, squatting for an old queen in London for 50 quid a time. A lot of money in the early 80s.

He was never touched in any other way.

Thanks for that, it’s an even worse image :ohmy:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shagged Kylie

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I wonder how many of these things are just things you've never got round to doing and how many are now considered a badge of honour, for whatever reason?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Haven't flown a Spitfire:

All arranged at Boultbee Goodwood pre COVID by Mrs Jakarta as a 60th Birthday Present.

Who knows when it may happen now?

To quote Captain Darling "Made a note in my Diary, it simply says Bugger..." :lolol:

You're clearly not my brother. He did for his 60th and has never stopped going on about it!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here