NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Get rid of post counts.

Have a football forum for all BHA / football

then a general forum
No
No
No

There ARE already different forums for specific areas, the greyhound one for example. Childish ramblings fulfills a useful function as did the Big Brother one. Natural splits for narrow, specific interests are fine, but most agree they like the general mixture of BHA, other football, other sport, comedy, etc on one board.

And post counts (along with join dates) are a useful, but not definitive guide. Especially when people change names.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
New members have to make a minumum number of posts before they can start a new thread.

I'm a new poster, but wait I need 50 posts to start a thread......

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM:thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
the text on peoples profile is still white making it impossible to read without highlighting

Sep 1, 2010
Like. This.

Restrict the number of threads a poster can start in a 24 hour period to - ONE.

"Sorry you have already started a thread today. Go and get a life and come back tomorrow."

Ridiculous, i have been bed ridden with illness for 3 years

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Don't link people's username on the Front Page to their user profile page, I am forever pressing the thread starter's name instead of the thread title on my phone and it drives me POTTY

this gets another vote from me please

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
1) Stop usernames on Big Board being linked to their profiles. I doubt anyone chooses to read a user profile directly from the Big Board.
2) Link the
" Username
Today 17:25 >>" to the last post
3) Hey, while you're at it, please link the big icon on the left of a thread title on the Big Board link to the last post
4) A Rumour Mill sub section. Any rumours that turn out to be true can be promoted to the Big Board
5) Link to the Big Board home page at bottom of each page
6) More royal blue rather than Coventry blue on the pages without it being too garish.
7) User profiles' text colours to be fixed
8) Restoration of the Chat room
9) Tapatalk installation
10) Auto-correct 'should of', 'would of' and 'could of'
11) Embed other videos other than YouTube, such as those hosted by Viddler and Vimeo.
12) The possibility of uploading large avatars
13) Being able to unstick a sticky if it's not of interest to you.

Many, many thanks if you can implement some of this!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
- More prominent 'You have a Private Message' thing like we had on the old version of NSC.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. If you go to settings you can select to have the pop up alert when you get one, I received a PM yesterday and it was just like before the changes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here