Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important...look after your Skint replica shirts

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
'Cos you don't want to look like a Johnny come lately fairweather plastic glory hunter when the mighty Albion power through the leagues, and wearing the Skint shirt in years to come will mark you out as a long suffering uberfan who was there when we were shit.

Best bit of football related advise you're likely to get today.

That is all :lol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Are Nobo and Sandtex allowed.:down:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Are Nobo and Sandtex allowed.:down:

Skint are obviously much cooler but Sandtex, Phoenix, Donatello ( only real uberfans had those) and B Cal are fine, they just make you look a bit mean/hard up and it's unlikely they'll still fit :lol:

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Skint are obviously much cooler but Sandtex, Phoenix, Donatello ( only real uberfans had those) and B Cal are fine, they just make you look a bit mean/hard up and it's unlikely they'll still fit :lol:

it's ok, my addidas Pheonix Brewery albion kit just looks like one of those fancy 'compression' shirts that are popular now with sportsmen

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Nobo & Sandtex? Who are they??! :dunce:

punish: Even older shirt sponsors. BW = Before Withdean there was club History. Do your homework! (I say that a lot at home.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Fortunately I can hand them down to my son. A 12 year old in a Phoenix Brewery shirt is a bit of a give away through. :lolol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
it's ok, my addidas Pheonix Brewery albion kit just looks like one of those fancy 'compression' shirts that are popular now with sportsmen

Oh yes the slightly tubby "hooker" look :lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyone still got one of the old Sandtex shirts with the Sandtex printed on a big, white foam panal? They were so shit and people were so pissed off the club offered to exchange them for properly printed shirts.

Wish I'd kept mine now. :superfan:

:thumbsup:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Anyone still got one of the old Sandtex shirts with the Sandtex printed on a big, white foam panal? They were so shit and people were so pissed off the club offered to exchange them for properly printed shirts.

Wish I'd kept mine now. :superfan:

Thought I had one but just checked and it looks like I've lost it :angry:

I pulled the foam bit off mine. Does anyone remember the first time we wore them at gillingham and people were handing out donatello stickers to put over the sandtex bit because it was archers sponser.

I will be proving my superfan status with the playoff final chewetts kit, and the inter milan sandtex kit :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I still have my Sports Express, NOBO shirt, as designed (or so he claimed) by Barry Lloyd, from the Mike Small, John Byrne era.
:bowdown:

Wish I had the adidas Phoenix Brewery one though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here