Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important...look after your Skint replica shirts

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Did we have a pinkish away kit when we had Nobo on the shirts

Sandtex was pink and I think and Nobo. Superphill will know for defo. I sold their whiteboards picked up from a garage in Haywards Heath, market innovators. :lolol:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Nobo was only used on the Play off final shirt, after that it was TSB, my favourite shirt

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Did we have a pinkish away kit when we had Nobo on the shirts

brighton-and-hove-albion-away-shirt-1990-to-1991-s_30_1_276x400.jpg

Play off final ONLY in this shirt

But also this beauty
brighton-and-hove-albion-away-shirt-1989-to-1991-s_6119_1_276x400.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Complete (or should that be incomplete?) with removed label, which they did in the club shop when you traded it in for a properly printed version.

I know, AND I had one with the label still in it, but didn't realise the significance and sold it about 6 months ago after I found this one which fits me better. I am ashamed :down:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
wearing the Skint shirt in years to come will mark you out as a long suffering uberfan who was there when we were shit.

Think I might get one of these knocked up :lol:

Attachments

• Skint_Shirt.JPG
    Skint_Shirt.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 105

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
I still have (in very good condition) home and away (yellow) Buktas from 1979, the're safely put away for my 10 week old son to wear to Falmer in 2019, by then the original shirts in question will be 40 years old, beat that!

PS Re: The Skint shirt, If you see a Turkish waiter in Altinkum with one with an 8 on the back, tell him I want it back as I don't want to be seen as a Johnny come lately

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I'd need to go on an extreme crash diet to fit in to my first SKINT shirt and most of the rest have cracked/peeling logos... all shoved away in a wardrobe though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'Cos you don't want to look like a Johnny come lately fairweather plastic glory hunter when the mighty Albion power through the leagues, and wearing the Skint shirt in years to come will mark you out as a long suffering uberfan who was there when we were shit.

Best bit of football related advise you're likely to get today.

That is all :lol:

As me Palookaville shirt has finally bit the dust, was more than chuffed to secure a multi-x short-sleeved Skint top for £9.99 at the club shop clearance sale this morning :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here