Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm not on Holiday.....

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
You booked a holiday, waited for your bird to turn up.......she didnt then you found her at home saying she is not going??

Thats fooking hilarious, how did you not see that one coming!!

Why are you now at home writing to your mates on a computer...???......GET A LIFE AND GET ON THAT PLANE !!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I last saw him disappearing into an internet cafe down the street. Needless to say, this ruined the evening and I got sent home.

Why, did he start emailing you??

What a bunch of wet wipes you all are!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Well we were SUPPOSED to go on holiday today, she doesn't contact me all day and night yesterday. doesn't show up today and we don't go. I go to work to see if she is there and she is, i am absolutely fuming. well i go round there and she doesn't open the f***ing door, and there is someone else in the f***ing house.

What makes it worse is that she even agreed to go on holiday with him this week, spending £850 on the privilege.
Anyway, this ex was ranting and raving outside for almost an hour before he eventually left.

Am I the only one who can see a link??? :eek:

Seriously kev try and forget her, shes not worth it if she will mess you around like that Silly b:angry:h.... Cheer up m8 and get along to the brighton games and meet some one else!

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
How to make an easy £1700:

Meet 2 blokes in Brighton over the course of a couple of weeks and get them hooked on you by sleeping with them and getting them believe that you're the one.

Suggest to both that as you have been getting on so well why not go on holiday together. Look at all the brochures, pick one out costing £850 and tell the guys that you'll book it all up and arrange it (blokes love that it means they don't have to deal with all that bollox). Tell them it's all booked up (obviously you don't book anything) you just need their £850, cheque or cash obviously as you've already paid for it on your credit card.

Just before you are due to leave for the holiday, engineer a situation where both guys are dumped and blame the other for the break up. Tell both guys that because you cancelled the holiday so late there is no refund.

Walk away with £1700 cash, nice!

I'm with Drumstick on this one, are you sure the two of you haven't been scammed? Even if it isn't the same bird you may have just been hustled out of £850.

Priceless

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Am I the only one who can see a link??? :eek:

Yes but I think ESG was being ironic! :jester:

Kev, did you actually see the tickets? If you haven't got them in your possession tell her you need them to claim on the insurance. If she makes excuses about why she hasn't got them then I think you might have been sewn up here!

As for working with her, get in there first and tell everyone at work what she has done! Life won't be very comfortable for her working there. But you haven't done anything wrong!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tell everyone that she likes nothing more than scat munching and being double fisted up the arse. Say that you only did these things for her because you loved her so much.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Are you sure she was ever your girlfriend kev? LOL....

I'd suggest going round there and causing £850 of criminal damage, just make sure you dont get caught

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

Meet 2 blokes in Brighton over the course of a couple of weeks and get them hooked on you by sleeping with them and getting them believe that you're the one.

Suggest to both that as you have been getting on so well why not go on holiday together. Look at all the brochures, pick one out costing £850 and tell the guys that you'll book it all up and arrange it (blokes love that it means they don't have to deal with all that bollox). Tell them it's all booked up (obviously you don't book anything) you just need their £850, cheque or cash obviously as you've already paid for it on your credit card.

Just before you are due to leave for the holiday, engineer a situation where both guys are dumped and blame the other for the break up. Tell both guys that because you cancelled the holiday so late there is no refund.

I'm with Drumstick on this one, are you sure the two of you haven't been scammed? Even if it isn't the same bird you may have just been hustled out of £850.

Priceless

You're a copper and you didn't see that as a sarcastic post?

I bet the crims are shitting themselves when you interrogate them :lol:

Priceless

Its a fair cop :D:D That is NSC Gold.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Most coppers when questioning you these days get out the Crayola's & start drawing colouful pictures, whilst eating do-nuts.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
You're a copper and you didn't see that as a sarcastic post?

I bet the crims are shitting themselves when you interrogate them :lol:

:blush: In my defence I was posting on the basis of Drumstick's post mentioning a link. Having now read the whole of ESGs post yeah it's bloody obvious! :nono: Now where did i put those Crayolas and Doughnuts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here