Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm not on Holiday.....

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
keep your chin up Kev.

If it was me, and I was your age, I'd f*** off and join the army. After all, why not? Do you really want to work in a supermarket? Join the army, learn a trade, make some great mates and travel the world. You are at the age when you can do anything you want. As my boss always says to me, "f*** 'em."

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
exactly - you've just got to do your thing and if she's worth ANYTHING she'd feel guilty enough to stay out your way for good.

mate that is shocking and having to find out on the day of the trip is a kick in the danglys :rant:

come to Swansea and get wrecked mate :cool: you knew you would rather be here anyways :albion2: if you can find an Albion supporting single female there - bonus!

Hopefully I'll be going to Swansea & Bournemouth, because I need to get away from here.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
keep your chin up Kev.

If it was me, and I was your age, I'd f*** off and join the army. After all, why not? Do you really want to work in a supermarket? Join the army, learn a trade, make some great mates and travel the world. You are at the age when you can do anything you want. As my boss always says to me, "f*** 'em."

Well I'd be put off by the immediate six months in a tent in Helmand, with 120 degree heat, not much food and Johnny Taliban trying to blow me up, personally.

But best of luck Kev. It's RUBBISH being shat on by a bird.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
That is shit. Really shit.

Try and claim off the Insurance anyway - put it down to cancellation due to ill health - her ill health after you go round and shove the tickets where the sun don't shine.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
If you reckon that Kev has had a bad day, that's nothing compared with mine. A few weeks ago I met a girl in town and started going out with her. Things went brilliantly. We had loads of things in common and lots of good times together. This evening she promised to cook me a special meal for my birthday. I went round to hers earlier this evening with a bunch of flowers and a couple of bottles of bubbly. We'd just sat down to eat and the door bell went. At first she wouldn't open it. The reason I now know is because it was an ex-boyfiend that she hadn't told me about. As far as I knew she hadn't been seeing anyone properly for over a year. Turns out she's been two timing both of us. What makes it worse is that she even agreed to go on holiday with him this week, spending £850 on the privilege.
Anyway, this ex was ranting and raving outside for almost an hour before he eventually left. I last saw him disappearing into an internet cafe down the street. Needless to say, this ruined the evening and I got sent home.
Reading Kev's story makes me feel like taking him out for a pint to commiserate.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Beach Hut and Everest, I've never been abroad. I would of been so affraid if I did go alone.

The best thing you should do Kev, is to just go anyway.

I'm sure that you would've met up with some other people and you would have had the satisfaction of at least enjoying yourself instead of sitting at home stewing and thinking about was has just happened.

There's more to life than NSC.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
keep your chin up Kev.

he's too scared to go on holiday he's never going to join the army!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Kev, one would assume that you have travelled alone around the UK, even just to take in an Albion away game. Going abroad is not much different, except that the locals sometimes have different customs and may speak another language, this usually adds to the whole experience. My advice would be to go on holiday, you never know, the break might help you get over this nasty experience...who knows, you may even meet someone special whilst away, returning to work with a smile on your face and a glowing tan.

Chin up mate.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Kev, one would assume that you have travelled alone around the UK, even just to take in an Albion away game.
Chin up mate.

He hasn't, but good advice all the same.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I've had far worse happen with one woman in particular. I mean unbelievably worse. I wouldn't tell every fucker on here though!
Do what I did; get a grip & get over it!

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Kev, Have you considered getting her on Trisha and showing the nation what an evil bag she is?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here