Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm not on Holiday.....

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Shit - that's a fucker. Really sorry to hear that

a) You've been taken for a ride

b) Gina - you can't get hammered on your birthday and your boyfriend's a moody git.

Hang on - why don't you take Gina on holiday, Kev?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Beach Hut and Everest, I've never been abroad. I would of been so affraid if I did go alone.

You shouldn't be, Turkey is a wonderful friendly place

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Hang on - are we talking about Gina or Kev's issues? I'm all confused.

Anyway, Kev, sorry to hear that, that's really rubbish. Did you have any prior warning?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hold your head up high, mate. Remember - you've done nothing wrong.

exactly - you've just got to do your thing and if she's worth ANYTHING she'd feel guilty enough to stay out your way for good.

mate that is shocking and having to find out on the day of the trip is a kick in the danglys :rant:

come to Swansea and get wrecked mate :cool: you knew you would rather be here anyways :albion2: if you can find an Albion supporting single female there - bonus!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nope I had no prior warning, untill tonight when I went round her place.
Maybe you should have gone round in the afternoon, then it wouldn't have been such a big shock tonight.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So sorry to hear that Kev. She blatantly does not deserve you, if she is capable of doing something so spiteful. As for working with her, I would let her know that her behaviour was sub-human and you are much better to be out of it. Tell her she has done you a favour. Do not feel you have to look elsewhere for a job, when she is obviously the one at fault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here