Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm not on Holiday.....

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Well we were SUPPOSED to go on holiday today, she doesn't contact me all day and night yesterday. doesn't show up today and we don't go. I go to work to see if she is there and she is, i am absolutely fuming. well i go round there and she doesn't open the f***ing door, and there is someone else in the f***ing house. i don't know who or whatever, she then comes to the window and says things like i'm sick of u opening ur mouth and stuff, so she says its finished. I asked what finished I said us, and she said yes its finished. I'm absolutely f***ing pissed off to the bone.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There must be more to it than this, besides you have both spent quite a bit on a holiday as well which will not be refunded.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Aww sweetie. That's not good.
If it's any consolation. It's my birthday and I'm sitting in my room, on my own, sober. I haven't eaten all day and I've just been given a huge telling off by two members of my family and my boyfriend is in a massive mood and won't talk to me. My entire body aches cos the methotrexate isn't working. All it's doing is making my hair fall out and making me feel sick. Oh, and my annoying flatmate is listening to drum and bass really loud. :rant:

Rant over. Sorry.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If it's any consolation. It's my birthday and I'm sitting in my room, on my own, sober. I haven't eaten all day and I've just been given a huge telling off by two members of my family and my boyfriend is in a massive mood and won't talk to me. My entire body aches cos the methotrexate isn't working. All it's doing is making my hair fall out and making me feel sick. Oh, and my annoying flatmate is listening to drum and bass really loud. :rant:

Rant over. Sorry.

dodgy stuff methotrexate - not good side effects. Good luck with it

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
dodgy stuff methotrexate - not good side effects. Good luck with it

Cheers. It's made worse when you have to endure the side effects whilst waiting with the desperate hope that it might work one day... I should have been given it as a kid, but wasn't. And now I'm paying the painful price of joint damage.
Definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Rant over. Sorry.

I assume you're getting the methotrexate via a hospital so they should be able to give you something to relieve the nausea - if you have a contact number for the clinic then call them in the morning or otherwise get on to your GP.
Keep safe and best wishes.

PS and a belated happy birthday.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I assume you're getting the methotrexate via a hospital so they should be able to give you something to relieve the nausea - if you have a contact number for the clinic then call them in the morning or otherwise get on to your GP.
Keep safe and best wishes.

PS and a belated happy birthday.

Yeah, it's from the hospital consultant. For some reason I have to take Folic Acid the following day. I think this is to help with the side effects. I think it's also giving me mood swings. I'm determined to stick it out for a couple of months before I give up. I should go and see my GP to get my blood checked. Apparently it does stuff that has to be checked on.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
So why didn't you go on holiday alone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here